VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I guess this game isn't very popular, only 14 pages of comments on a game with 7 updates going on 8, the renders are great, but the story is kinda disjointed. and not much background on characters.

nillax

Jun 23, 2018
yeah i was a supporter on patreon unitl this last update. i was happy with the story as it was then it totally went into another direction that made no sense in storyline so i dropped out of his patreon since i wasnt interested anymore.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There are news from Dev in Patreon site:

"I started porting the game to another game engine. I will not say what game engine it is yet.

Why am I doing this? I have been receiving complaints from players for a long time that the game engine of my development, to put it mildly, is not very good: it bugs, slows down, crashes with errors. However, everything works just fine for me. But not the point. This is the first reason.

The second reason
is the ability to port the game on a new game engine to different platforms in one click. I.e. on platforms such as Windows, Linux, Android, iOS, and so on. And this is really cool, isn't it!"

He wrote other things too but, as a lot of people here were asking about a change of software.......now he's working on it.
And wth he had even started to make a game with his own? "renpoid" engine at the first place?
I have just bumped onto this game/thread for the first time, so perhaps there is some good explanation Ive overlooked, apart from his obvious desire to experiment and to be "original"?
Anyway good luck with planned conversion/engine-switch and future work/development!

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
XFred really appreciate your work on the walkthrough and if you still have the desire and the time, new episode has been released and myself and others eagerly await your updates. thanks either way :)

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes