Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Not bad at all as far as writing and story goes! Only thing I'd say is it's all rather predictable, but models and quality writing (compared to 90% of games here) make up for it! Wouldn't mind seeing a bit more male dom content say with the sister, but keep up the good work.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
yeah it needs the sandbox tag, but give it a go is pretty easy to walk around in this game and you have a hints system implemented in the phone, just press the phone , next press "?" and next you press the girl you want hints and it will tell you both the time and place where you are going to find her. (y)
Yeah, no. The Sandbox isn't terrible but when the player is put into the Sandbox mode there is nothing to indicate what they should do next. At no point are they told "go to school" for example. Everyone at school is pending more content, Vivian and Ophelia are pending more content, the cafe delivery job is as well. So the player basically has to nap until content appears, then nap again until more content happens. Sandbox is never a good idea if the developer wants to tell a cohesive narrative. Hopefully the Sandbox will be minimal and the story will be tight and well-written because the renders are well done.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Mother Load v0.12a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 20.08.2020

Last edited:

HornyYoshi

Mar 25, 2018
Awesome start! Models look great. Just some constructive feedback:

-Move map labels closer to the location, it took me a while to find out which area to click for several locations.
-Gallery replay
-Not sure if Isabelle is preggo or just voluptuous but it'd be nice to have a non preg option
Other than that just minor convenience stuff (skip time/day from any location not just the map, click on map from anywhere not just from the bedroom/outside.

Looking forward to the next version :cool:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Pretty good game, reminds me of some ICSTOR and ICCreations games old games, with with better exploration, it's pretty much lineal so no need of a walkthrough, also incest patch works really good in this one so thanks you for adding mom, sister, aunt, cousin and a fucking grandma xD

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Granted, it's not terribly original but it does the genre well. I'm just impressed how polished it is and there's "finished" games here with less content. I think this gets pacing just right, too. Felt like we made significant progress and it felt earned. Shows that those games that use "slow burn" as an excuse are full of shit. Granted, neighbor lady was super easy, but it is a side girl, something sexy to tide you over while the main girls get development. If I had to nitpick, the sister needs a bit more to her character, the music and school issues could be pushed a bit more in future updates.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes