Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I get you people are tired of reading newcomers say that the MC is too short. It's tiresome, I know it.
I wrote my opinion after the first release and I didn't need to repeat myself after that.
But honestly, don't ridicule them or try to justify the MC's height by giving very particular examples or doing verbal acrobatics: for God's sake, the vast majority of guys in their late teens/early 20's aren't shorter than their moms let alone their grandmas. When this happens in 9/10 incest games it gets really annoying.

That's a ridiculous cliché that doesn't work for some players like me, just don't try to make it sound normal. If devs resort to this stunt to try to create an impression of inferiority or subordination, well, that's bad writing. You shouldn't need to make the MC way shorter than his mom and grandma for him to come off as inferior, you could make him taller and still portray him as submissive or obedient to his mom, which in all truth I believe is a more common occurrence IRL than being shorter.

Last edited:

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
That's a ridiculous cliché that doesn't work for some players like me, just don't try to make it sound normal. If devs resort to this stunt to try to create an impression of inferiority or subordination, well, that's bad writing. You shouldn't need to make the MC way shorter than his mom and grandma for him to come off as inferior, you could make him taller and still portray him as submissive or obedient to his mom, which in all truth I believe is a more common occurrence IRL than being shorter.
Being 6'7 myself I can attest to that. Being tall only gave me headaches and yeah it is what you think it is.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hello guys, attaching below the v0.12a In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

Edit 21/08/2020:
Fixed a typo and added a missing part of text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It basically enhances the already existing "Hint" system found in the "Phone". I added a "TELEPORT" button that will take you to your destination to avoid the hassle of clicking all over the place and avoid those pesky requirements of waiting for but not limited to specific time, day or location. Basically, my mod will take you straight to the wherever you need to be. As a bonus, took the liberty of adding some of the scenes that are not mentioned in the hints originally. Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I downloaded this with some preconceived notions about how this was going to go. Though the game is still run of the mill story wise, it is interesting and refreshing, partly because, he isn't overly creepy nor a complete douchecanoe. It is good.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Oh shit I love this already. Many games could take an example of this, such as how to make a reasonably functioning hint system in the sandbox. There’s no need to wander through all the possible places here, but you still remain interested in the game. The characters are good and I predict good success for this. Keep this as a base too much without breaking it along the way, so good will come. 5/5 (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

eldonini

Sep 4, 2017
only as coach. i dont remember what exactly he broke but i remember thinking you dont come back from that.
he badly broke his ankle in that car accident. i've seen worse fractures in soccer games and they still managed to come back.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
he badly broke his ankle in that car accident. i've seen worse fractures in soccer games and they still managed to come back.
those are stress fractures with far less force behind them, a car accident induced mangling destroys much more and wont ever heal together right, especialy if it had to be fixated with medical screws. he can choose to not play and retain a moderately inconvenienced life later, or play and within five years his ankle will fail and his further life will let him ponder amputation at best. if the damage remains in his foot instead of causing follow up damage to his muscles, leg- and hip bones and as an end result from moving awkward his spine and torso. and all that likely without having a break through being taken on payroll in a better team or the international market. if hes playing with that condition he has to have a preternatural level of skill to break it as a professional.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes