declannl

Nov 17, 2018
This game reminds me of Milfy City, The game definitely has potential. I hope there will be an update for the mac soon. I tried to integrate the windows game files into the mac version, but failed. Definitely a really good game and fun story line

TBanks

Dec 17, 2018
This game reminds me of Milfy City, The game definitely has potential. I hope there will be an update for the mac soon. I tried to integrate the windows game files into the mac version, but failed. Definitely a really good game and fun story line
Second that. I like what I see so far. Need a Mac update.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Being 6'7 myself I can attest to that. Being tall only gave me headaches and yeah it is what you think it is.
Shit! You're really f* tall! I was already 6 ft at 13-14 yo but your case must have been much more illustrative.
Have you played Last Call? The MC is supposedly on the tall side and one of the girls calls him all kinds of hilarious nicknames.
You might find it funny :LOL:

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Decent enough renders and the character designs are okay, but I'd like some actual conversation branches, personally... Doesn't really feel like much of a game the way it is, may as well just rip the renders and look at that.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Shit! You're really f* tall! I was already 6 ft at 13-14 yo but your case must have been much more illustrative.
Have you played Last Call? The MC is supposedly on the tall side and one of the girls calls him all kinds of hilarious nicknames.
You might find it funny :LOL:
I haven't played it, but now I will. So I'll be looking forward to it.

6ft at that age? Impressive. That must've been a spurt. Still growing up or was this where you hit the proverbial wall?

I actually don't mind if the MCs are small. Somehow it feels like they exude more power than tall ones, especially when the smaller beats the big guy up :D

Reactions: Aristos

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
no it's deliberate. it's to give the impression that mom is both more mature (thiccness helps too) and to imply the power hierarchy. if you make the son taller it tends to look like the mom is his peer both in age and authority. more like a sister or a teen girlfriend.

it's a cheap trick, but it works.
Yeah, I don't doubt that the idea of it is to make the MC more boyish-looking for those who enjoy shoota. Not so sure about the "power hierarchy" though, since most incest games are alot more m-dom than fem-dom.

Anyway, the last part of my comment was not about incest games, but erotic 3d games in general. And in those cases, I think it's mostly about laziness (though there of course exist games where the MC simply is supposed to be small). I've also noticed it a lot more in DAZ 3D-games, whereas in Honey select games, the males tend to be much bigger than the females. I'm guessing it has something to do with generic models, and that males in Honey select are automatically larger, whereas they are not in DAZ 3D. Or something such.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I haven't played it, but now I will. So I'll be looking forward to it.

6ft at that age? Impressive. That must've been a spurt. Still growing up or was this where you hit the proverbial wall?

I actually don't mind if the MCs are small. Somehow it feels like they exude more power than tall ones, especially when the smaller beats the big guy up :D
I hit the wall... :cry: My growth spurt arrived early, together with my puberty (11-12). After that I only grew around 2-3 more cm. Still enough to play some high-school basketball but everyone (including me) had expected me to become a bit taller.

Anyone can be powerful and influential regardless of their height. But let's assume most MC's in these "landlady and roommate" games are pushovers who only assert their authority through blackmail, threats or drugs. Motherload seems a much welcome exception (y)

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I hit the wall... :cry: My growth spurt arrived early, together with my puberty (11-12). After that I only grew around 2-3 more cm. Still enough to play some high-school basketball but everyone (including me) had expected me to become a bit taller.

Anyone can be powerful and influential regardless of their height. But let's assume most MC's in these "landlady and roommate" games are pushovers who only assert their authority through blackmail, threats or drugs. Motherload seems a much welcome exception (y)
Well that sucks. Expectations, especially from others are a dime a dozen, but worth even less. What is most important is what you do with your current you, not the "what if" you. I rarely played basketball. I was more into martial arts, generally because as a brat I was the outraging type. I still do once a week some MA training, but with the lock-down and social distancing training in a dojo is nigh impossible. So I mostly do weights, Kata to limber up with.

Well I agree that anyone can be some sort of powerhouse, no matter their frame, however I think most people believe that shorter individuals don't have the first impact impression. However, I do like the MC of Rocking Robin. He turns from a sheltered brat into a boss.
Haven't played ML yet, but I have it on my to-play list. I dig the Pic 4 chick.

IncubusDreams

Jul 15, 2020
Another one of the 6 feet at 13 crowd. I hit my max height at about 19, i only grew a bit more to 6'3ish depending on how tall I stand up. As to the game its on my list, to be played soonish probably after the next update.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well that sucks. Expectations, especially from others are a dime a dozen, but worth even less. What is most important is what you do with your current you, not the "what if" you. I rarely played basketball. I was more into martial arts, generally because as a brat I was the outraging type. I still do once a week some MA training, but with the lock-down and social distancing training in a dojo is nigh impossible. So I mostly do weights, Kata to limber up with.

Well I agree that anyone can be some sort of powerhouse, no matter their frame, however I think most people believe that shorter individuals don't have the first impact impression. However, I do like the MC of Rocking Robin. He turns from a sheltered brat into a boss.
Haven't played ML yet, but I have it on my to-play list. I dig the Pic 4 chick.
I didn't mean expectations in that way, as people pinning their hopes on me or something. I just meant that seeing as I was very tall for my age everyone thought the kid would keep on growing. For example my parents got me a bigger bed and all, that sort of stuff. I'm more than happy at 6'1'', that's still almost 10 cm taller than the average of my country :KEK:.

Shorter individuals made some of the cruellest and most powerful rulers in history. So yeah, that settles it :sneaky:

Reactions: Balpheron

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I didn't mean expectations in that way, as people pinning their hopes on me or something. I just meant that seeing as I was very tall for my age everyone thought the kid would keep on growing. For example my parents got me a bigger bed and all, that sort of stuff. I'm more than happy at 6'1'', that's still almost 10 cm taller than the average of my country :KEK:.

Shorter individuals made some of the cruellest and most powerful rulers in history. So yeah, that settles it :sneaky:
Amen to that. Nasty short people xD. Beware!!!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For those who are using the compressed version of 0.12a and the OP link of the incest patch 0.12a, you'll need the following for the Store interactions (Ashley character) to get the camera for Ophelia as she's not defined in the patch file. Remember to rename to delete the forced prefixed filename ("795156_").

If you wish to edit the patch file yourself rather than DL the below, then simply add the following to the end of the patch file:
Code:
define ash = Character("Ashley", who_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ], what_outlines=[ (2, "#000000") ])
Regards.

Reactions: ftsgr

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Hello guys, attaching below the v0.12a In-Game Mod.
Which can also be found on my .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It basically enhances the already existing "Hint" system found in the "Phone". I added a "TELEPORT" button that will take you to your destination to avoid the hassle of clicking all over the place and avoid those pesky requirements of waiting for but not limited to specific time, day or location. Basically, my mod will take you straight to the wherever you need to be. As a bonus, took the liberty of adding some of the scenes that are not mentioned in the hints originally. Check the screenshots below for more information. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're the real MVP, thanks a lot for this mod! Really wanted to try this game out, but really hate sandbox games cause it's a pain to move from place to place in these sandbox games, but you took the sandbox away from it, really appreciate it <3

Reactions: Qleaf

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
When things get below your line of sight, assessing height becomes an issue :p
Does being 37 qualify being called "son"? If you're older.....then.....DADDY!!!
To me 37 qualifies. I've got kids more than 10 years older than you! ;) :LOL:

Oh, and funny how you and I have similar problems. I'm exactly 1 foot shorter than you. They don't really make anything for either of us. Too far from the middle, we are...

Reactions: Balpheron

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
It has the vaginal sex tag...but where is it? I played through the cousin, mom, sister routes and don't remember seeing anything.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes