youcancooktwo

Aug 5, 2018
This game reminds me of Milfy City, The game definitely has potential. I hope there will be an update for the mac soon. I tried to integrate the windows game files into the mac version, but failed. Definitely a really good game and fun story line
This is simple, download v1 of the Mac version and replace the "game" file with the windows one.... easy peezy. Not a ton of additional content other than the ophelia story.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Get this error when talking to the store lady
Same, went to buy camera for character progression.
got through it, kept pressing ignore seems fine now.
You guys are most likely using the incest patch made by pandoramissus. One line of code was missing for the store lady, hence why the error was showing. Any scene involving the store lady will result in the same error. I took the liberty of fixing it, but all credit goes to pandoramissus.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Please Dev, NEVER do any of this.
Can’t have this many characters in the game and not expect some NTR or some dominant behavior to get them all. I know many want flowers and dancing for everything, but come on...there is a reason why vanilla is used to describe boring. There are 10 plus women (most aren’t developed yet), I hope there will be some challenges to keep what’s yours, or to take away from someone else.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Mother Load [v0.12a] [kyl-e] (2.82 GB rar pc source)
179 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Sorry this compression version contains many missing files, would you mind re-upload a good one, tks

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
speaking of mother load...how about hooking up us with some console cheats man?
i have to buy a dildo for my sister and rather hard to do that without money isnt it?
so get a job people would say...well guess what?good news is i have a job BUT bad news is its unavailable UNTIL next update
so how about some cheat codes please?

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Can’t have this many characters in the game and not expect some NTR or some dominant behavior to get them all. I know many want flowers and dancing for everything, but come on...there is a reason why vanilla is used to describe boring. There are 10 plus women (most aren’t developed yet), I hope there will be some challenges to keep what’s yours, or to take away from someone else.
Quick question - do you play games like Being a DIK or Become A Rock Star, and if you do, how will you like if the 90% of all girls in those games were cock hungry sluts or pimping them to anybody? Girls like Bella, Jill, Sage, Lisa, Jane, Selina... Not everyone has ntr or femdom kinda kink... and I'm not trying to shame anybody... just saying. If the ntr or anything will be added and if it will be with a new character(and not with core ones) then many will be fine with that, as long as it will be Optional.
And btw its because femdom I can play Estate Dominate, although I really like models in that game but like great philosopher Mick Jagger once said - "You can't always get what you want to":sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sounds a bit boring Vanilla Love story... no ntr, no pimping the mom... but it looks good, so ill give it a try.
took you long enough to start with ntr-shit in non-ntr game, isnt?
this has to be some kind of a record, you should be proud:BootyTime:
Sorry this compression version contains many missing files, would you mind re-upload a good one, tks
im not sure what are you talking about?
please post a few tracebacks of those "many missing files".

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
The sandbox part is completely useless, its just annoying and destroy the flow of the game. I connect sandbox always with grind and annoying ( Big Brother and Tangled Up trauma ) Ok, we have no sandbox grind but its still annoying.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Quick question - do you play games like Being a DIK or Become A Rock Star, and if you do, how will you like if the 90% of all girls in those games were cock hungry sluts or pimping them to anybody? Girls like Bella, Jill, Sage, Lisa, Jane, Selina... Not everyone has ntr or femdom kinda kink... and I'm not trying to shame anybody... just saying. If the ntr or anything will be added and if it will be with a new character(and not with core ones) then many will be fine with that, as long as it will be Optional.
And btw its because femdom I can play Estate Dominate, although I really like models in that game but like great philosopher Mick Jagger once said - "You can't always get what you want to":sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Yes, I've played Rocks Star, but haven't gotten into DIK yet. I get how my post seemed to be advocating for NTR, but all I was trying to say is it's nice to throw something spicy into the story here and there to keep things interesting.

Edit: and I'm not a fan of femdom in the least...unless eventually you get to turn the tables on her, then I'm ok with it.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
To me 37 qualifies. I've got kids more than 10 years older than you! ;) :LOL:

Oh, and funny how you and I have similar problems. I'm exactly 1 foot shorter than you. They don't really make anything for either of us. Too far from the middle, we are...
Haha. Then I'll grant you that gramps :p.
To be frank, I never liked sticking out, especially in a crowd. You're easier to spot, harder to hide and even more so, you're easier intimidating. I mean back then before I gained any muscle mass, I was a walking stick. Even that intimidated people.

Anyone knows the soundtracks used in this game ?
Have you tried with Shazam? The app that listens to music and finds the title and artist?

The sandbox part is completely useless, its just annoying and destroy the flow of the game. I connect sandbox always with grind and annoying ( Big Brother and Tangled Up trauma ) Ok, we have no sandbox grind but its still annoying.
Your sig. Has Astartes made a new one? Which part is that scene in your sig from?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes