Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
In the update after next, I should be adding a new sex worker to the game - if you're Level Two ($5) or higher on Patreon you get access to the poll on which version goes into the game:

View attachment 781721
I like both tbh but if i had to choose, i'd go with fresh with tattoos and piercings. Not sure if that would be difficult to add more to fresh but either way, gj on both.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Ophelia taken to Level One?
That's it? so she'll reach level 2 in the next update?
Almost 3GB and she only reaches level 1?
Is there a point playing this game if all other characters only reach level 1?

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
I love this game it is well paced with no real grind, well rendered, well written (logical, the shop appears next day when its open) and full of immoral sex maniacs (come on Aunt) The money system is a bit weird BUT it works. Keep up the good work I am eagerly awaiting the next update.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Dunduk_

Feb 1, 2019
If anyone is interested in the Russian translation of this game, you can look here (ofc this is an unofficial translation)

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone else having problems extracting this game? ive downloaded using nopy and mega and close to the end extracting it it has an error

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Mother Load [v0.12b] kyl-e

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.82 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 161 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 143 MB -

Edit: This is a refresh upload to remove prior false positives and it uses the same Ren'Py version as the original game.
Thank you for understanding

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes