Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Mother Load [v0.12b] kyl-e

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.82 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 161 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 143 MB -

Edit: This is a refresh upload to remove prior false positives and it uses the same Ren'Py version as the original game.
Thank you for understanding

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Does the in-game mod work of 0.12b? I saw that it was version 0.12a does that mean it works only on game version 0.12a ... or what ...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Mother Load v0.12b.
(but just fyi, there is no new content compared to v0.12a, only Ophelia's level-up image was changed.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Mother Load [v0.12b] kyl-e

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.82 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.82 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 165 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 144 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!
That Mac version, at least, doesn't seem to be working.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Pretty much, although you can see her repeatedly (and there will probably be different girls in later updates).
Kyl-e nice game, looking great. Really looking forward to bringing the aunt on board too.

Any plans to add a harem tag to it?

Reactions: punisher2099

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Just found this, solid game. Feel very early doors of course but the dev is nailing his colours to the mast by at least showing the characters that will be introduced later. Most would simply leave them out, which would result in the game feeling empty. Milfy City vibes in terms of look and feel which is to be expected. Looking forward to future updates

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
This game's very promising. Milfy City vibes without taking forever to get anywhere at all. Mom's tippity top tier, too.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
wrong. when you have to buy the cam the store appears including the button. at least for me. might want to look during business hours; when you get the objective to buy it the store is closed. you have to wait until the next day.

took liberty to update the inco patccho (new character needs to be defined or everything she says throws an exception)

you know the drill, remove the numbers and the other crap (downloads as #####_remove-every...blahbla.rpy due to forum having to separate the uploaded files with the same name), after treatment it needs to be named characters.rpy and replace motherload/game/characters.rpy

this is NOT a patch.rpy file - please do not pester for updates if new characters are introduced. will do when i come around to it.
could you give a short example? I'm afraid I'm making a mess. just a few lines of code to make me understand.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
could you give a short example? I'm afraid I'm making a mess. just a few lines of code to make me understand.
no code needed.

just rename the file to characters.rpy and look for a characters.rpy in motherload/game/ folder and paste it over that.
the forum adds numbers in front of uploaded files to separate files with the same name, thats why i made it this idiotic. I didnt want to zip it.

Reactions: sphynks80
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes