A55M4N

Aug 29, 2018
I don't know if it is just me, but on this latest update I ran into some issues when I went to the store to buy the camera. It kept telling me that Exception: Sayer Ash is not defined. And this occurs on every interaction with Ash throughout the transaction at the store.

1598040381136.png

kyl-e

Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I don't know if it is just me, but on this latest update I ran into some issues when I went to the store to buy the camera. It kept telling me that Exception: Sayer Ash is not defined. And this occurs on every interaction with Ash throughout the transaction at the store.

View attachment 781698
Are you using the, ah, special patch? Because I'm guessing the character file for that hasn't been updated to match the latest game version yet.

[edit] Looks like someone has linked to a new version of the patch on the first post of this thread, hopefully that will fix your issue.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
The fix for this was posted a page or so back.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
In the update after next, I should be adding a new sex worker to the game - if you're Level Two ($5) or higher on Patreon you get access to the poll on which version goes into the game:

View attachment 781721
I feel like if I had my choice i'd go with Ripe but minus the chest tattoo, rest of the tats look awesome, i've just never been a fan of chest/breast tats on women, always makes me think trailer trash (as someone who's lived in a trailer park at one point growing up, it was fairly common look among locals.) but I always will always be a fan of the curvier body type. Fresh just looks too young, like, i'd probably feel a bit bad as I fuck her brains out.

Story wise, I LOVE the idea of us being the first client to a new working girl. Then again, i'm someone who'd want to be her first and only client. Find a way to turn her away from the street, maybe introduce her to the cousin and get them doing nude modeling instead but thats probably not what the Dev has in mind, but a man can dream.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Release Date: 2020-08-18
Developer: kyl-e
Version: 0.12a
----------------------------
Well, you can understand that this game is really an erotic telenovela.
Initial game, it is difficult to say if an optimal journey will take place. :unsure:
It was well written, the content.(y)
The objects were well placed.(y)
The scenarios, the characters were very presentable, congratulations for an initial work.:love:
But until you get to all these points, there is a lot of ball to roll, a lot of road to roll, the way is to be patient and see what will happen.:coffee:
3DCG, Male Protagonist, Ahegao, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cheating, Creampie, Handjob, Incest, Masturbation, Milf, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Sex Toys, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Sandbox, School Setting
There are a lot of games being released every day, but few developers are able to make it to the end.
I hope you can get there. (y)

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Yes, I've played Rocks Star, but haven't gotten into DIK yet. I get how my post seemed to be advocating for NTR, but all I was trying to say is it's nice to throw something spicy into the story here and there to keep things interesting.

Edit: and I'm not a fan of femdom in the least...unless eventually you get to turn the tables on her, then I'm ok with it.
Every game doesn’t have to NTR in order to make it “spicy” I don’t get where this logic is coming from considering the NTR genre is very bland and vanilla itself.

P.S. We aren’t arguing Mods plz don’t ruin civil discussions.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
In the update after next, I should be adding a new sex worker to the game - if you're Level Two ($5) or higher on Patreon you get access to the poll on which version goes into the game:

View attachment 781721
I'll go with the Ripe but I'm not picky why not both? They could be like a Mother/Daughter duo or Big sister/Little sister.
I feel like if I had my choice i'd go with Ripe but minus the chest tattoo, rest of the tats look awesome, i've just never been a fan of chest/breast tats on women, always makes me think trailer trash (as someone who's lived in a trailer park at one point growing up, it was fairly common look among locals.) but I always will always be a fan of the curvier body type. Fresh just looks too young, like, i'd probably feel a bit bad as I fuck her brains out.

Story wise, I LOVE the idea of us being the first client to a new working girl. Then again, i'm someone who'd want to be her first and only client. Find a way to turn her away from the street, maybe introduce her to the cousin and get them doing nude modeling instead but thats probably not what the Dev has in mind, but a man can dream.
This. I was just thinking that.

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
wrong. when you have to buy the cam the store appears including the button. at least for me. might want to look during business hours.

took liberty to update the inco patccho (new character needs to be defined or everything she says throws an exception)

you know the drill, remove the numbers and the other crap.
tried that but not seeing a difference tbh

Remove the numbers it should say patch.rpy

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes