the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I had to go to sleep once before it showed.
yes, simply because it is evening when the shop gets enabled and thus it is closed and no button on the map is visible.

Reactions: ontach

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
I know this is F95, home of hijacked threads and irrelevant content, but I thought I'd assay some substantive thoughts about the update. Forgive me if that interrupts the whining about minor points.

Full disclosure: I plunk down my money every month supporting this game on Patreon. So -- I'll have my say, thank you very much... ;)

Whilst I find the content in this update to be of excellent quality, I feel it a bit thin. Only one character can be advanced and, while that advancement is quite satisfying and well done, one should find a bit more. In all fairness, the update is quite timely so perhaps that should be taken into account. I can, however, understand those who may have an issue with the size and content. But (if one chooses to look at it from my perspective) you folks are playing at a time when, even though I'm a mid-tier supporter on Patreon, I have to wait another 7 days for the content to be released on Patreon.

All in all, I still think this game is worth not only playing but supporting. I have little patience with those who complain about the "sandbox" characteristics; for God's sake, it doesn't take much to click on the phone, take a quick look at the hints and move on. And, as to the missing label for the store? Oh, heavens, the sky is falling, the sky is falling... (Guess I shouldn't make fun of y'all for that. It did take me a good 30 seconds to find it.)

In the end, I'm waiting for the next few updates, holding my breath and quietly chanting: "Nana, Nana, gimme some granny!":LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Oh, and @eldonini thank you for the gratuitous insult to us Americans. Wouldn't know how to deal with you Europeans if one of those was not included.:sleep:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Honestly I don't know where you are getting your age of growth from, but I didn't surpass my mother in height until I was 16, and I have other family and friends that either didn't grow as tall or taller than their mother while others did surpass their height. I understand what you are trying to point out about most young MCs here, but IRL there are a lot of males that are the same height or shorter than their mother.
you are a exception you can freely check the information online. boys on average exceed the height of adult women by the time they turn 14. you cant dispute this. and no there are actually not a lot of males that are shorter than their mothers regardless of your personal experiences. you recall these cases specifically because they are exceptions.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know this is F95, home of hijacked threads and irrelevant content, but I thought I'd assay some substantive thoughts about the update. Forgive me if that interrupts the whining about minor points.

Full disclosure: I plunk down my money every month supporting this game on Patreon. So -- I'll have my say, thank you very much... ;)

Whilst I find the content in this update to be of excellent quality, I feel it a bit thin. Only one character can be advanced and, while that advancement is quite satisfying and well done, one should find a bit more. In all fairness, the update is quite timely so perhaps that should be taken into account. I can, however, understand those who may have an issue with the size and content. But (if one chooses to look at it from my perspective) you folks are playing at a time when, even though I'm a mid-tier supporter on Patreon, I have to wait another 7 days for the content to be released on Patreon.

All in all, I still think this game is worth not only playing but supporting. I have little patience with those who complain about the "sandbox" characteristics; for God's sake, it doesn't take much to click on the phone, take a quick look at the hints and move on. And, as to the missing label for the store? Oh, heavens, the sky is falling, the sky is falling... (Guess I shouldn't make fun of y'all for that. It did take me a good 30 seconds to find it.)

In the end, I'm waiting for the next few updates, holding my breath and quietly chanting: "Nana, Nana, gimme some granny!":LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Oh, and @eldonini thank you for the gratuitous insult to us Americans. Wouldn't know how to deal with you Europeans if one of those was not included.:sleep:
The developer even said (somewhere) that he was going to start out with some small quick updates to try and get some content out onto the in game map so it wouldn't feel so empty before he develops longer updates with longer gaps between them.

As to the sandbox and hint system, overall this isn't an egregious example of my issues with sandbox games (<cough> indecent desires <cough>).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me it is too early to decide whether to financially support the game. As I have 5-6 devs I already support and can't afford to add anyone else to that then I'd have to eliminate one. This game isn't there yet.

I also can't wait for some grandma action, I can't think of another game that has granny action. I am also excited to see more of the preggo teacher. And as I said before I'd like to see the next door neighbor have more actions/scenes for the MC to enjoy.

you are a exception you can freely check the information online. boys on average exceed the height of adult women by the time they turn 14. you cant dispute this. and no there are actually not a lot of males that are shorter than their mothers regardless of your personal experiences. you recall these cases specifically because they are exceptions.
I was 5'10" at thirteen. My friend was still incredibly short at the same age (5'2"?). I remember during Halloween I dressed in my uncle's naval uniform (it was a near perfect fit) and people initially thought I was much older than I was when we went trick or treating. I ended up only growing another 4 inches by the time I was 20 whereas he ended up at 5'8" by the same age. Puberty doesn't hit everyone at an exact age.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
One thing always bugs me with these "an injury has ruined our whole family's lives" games, and that's how did it manage that? The families in these games are all solidly middle class and can definitely afford insurance. The injuries are almost always the result of someone else's fault, in this game a negligent uber driver, that would have undoubtedly forced some major corporation to pay off the medical bills. And none of the injuries are genuinely crippling so there's no additional medical costs beyond the hospitalization and initial treatment. It's always slightly immersion breaking to start off these games with a problem that they would never experience in real life. In real life Uber would be offering to pay for MC's medical and college expenses before he even woke up so they could avoid the public scandal of one of their drivers causing an accident. If not then their insurance would cover the medical expenses and the family would sue for lost scholarships and punitive damages. They'd probably be wealthier after the suit than they were before the accident happened.

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
For me it is too early to decide whether to financially support the game. As I have 5-6 devs I already support and can't afford to add anyone else to that then I'd have to eliminate one. This game isn't there yet.
I feel ya', brother! I set myself a $ limit for supporting on Patreon. I'm currently almost double that! :LOL: :rolleyes::LOL: I pulled the trigger pretty quickly on this one because I really liked the first release and when I checked on Patreon the Dev had no subscribers. Had to do it, know what I mean?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I feel ya', brother! I set myself a $ limit for supporting on Patreon. I'm currently almost double that! :LOL: :rolleyes::LOL: I pulled the trigger pretty quickly on this one because I really liked the first release and when I checked on Patreon the Dev had no subscribers. Had to do it, know what I mean?
Oh yes! I am well over the limit I set myself as an unemployed stay at home dad. Need to help these guys out since I don't have the programming/rendering ability to do this myself.

Reactions: California Doc

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
One thing always bugs me with these "an injury has ruined our whole family's lives" games, and that's how did it manage that? The families in these games are all solidly middle class and can definitely afford insurance. The injuries are almost always the result of someone else's fault, in this game a negligent uber driver, that would have undoubtedly forced some major corporation to pay off the medical bills. And none of the injuries are genuinely crippling so there's no additional medical costs beyond the hospitalization and initial treatment. It's always slightly immersion breaking to start off these games with a problem that they would never experience in real life. In real life Uber would be offering to pay for MC's medical and college expenses before he even woke up so they could avoid the public scandal of one of their drivers causing an accident. If not then their insurance would cover the medical expenses and the family would sue for lost scholarships and punitive damages. They'd probably be wealthier after the suit than they were before the accident happened.
You, sir, are absolutely correct. And that's coming from someone who spent 40+ years as a lawyer.

Having said the above -- it's a game! It's fiction! Make believe! Ever hear of "willing suspension of disbelief"? Artistic license? If all writers were constrained to absolute fact and real life, fiction would be boring indeed.

Relax, breathe, enjoy the ride.;)

Reactions: ontach

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
Oh yes! I am well over the limit I set myself as an unemployed stay at home dad. Need to help these guys out since I don't have the programming/rendering ability to do this myself.
Spot on. I really believe that artists should be compensated for their work. I'm lucky. I'm far more fortunate (fortunate = I busted my ass to get an education then worked the rest of it off for 50 years) than most, even in retirement, so I can contribute.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Question for dev, will there be some optional sharing scenes in this game (DP, swinging, etc) somewhere down the development line or all girls will jump on MC twink beta dick?

Renders are really nice, but i don't understand the need in every game to put male MC who looks like a little kid, way shorter than any female in game and all of them are jumping on his dick like he is some alpha model. At least if you make harem game that way, make him look more mature, someone who could be attractive to opposite gender, even though it's just a game.

But, hopefully dev can answer me about his plans for of future content regarding my question. And before others screech that he already said no NTR, sharing is not considered NTR, that's just something snowflakes on this forum think it is and categorize it that way.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dev size of game is to big = 2.8 Gb + Short ending
The game is Great -Nice start :) but needs more more update :love: (y)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Question for dev, will there be some optional sharing scenes in this game (DP, swinging, etc) somewhere down the development line or all girls will jump on MC twink beta dick?

Renders are really nice, but i don't understand the need in every game to put male MC who looks like a little kid, way shorter than any female in game and all of them are jumping on his dick like he is some alpha model. At least if you make harem game that way, make him look more mature, someone who could be attractive to opposite gender, even though it's just a game.

But, hopefully dev can answer me about his plans for of future content regarding my question. And before others screech that he already said no NTR, sharing is not considered NTR, that's just something snowflakes on this forum think it is and categorize it that way.
Being tall doesn't mean someone is automatically an "alpha". Also the entire concept of an Alpha male is BS.

If you don't like the looks of the MC no one is forcing you to play the game.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes