Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
That is where the writers skill is involved. In a VN you can have a list of characters and even specify relationships. In sandboxes there is no decision making just knocking off the scenes. There is no character involvement just you go there and there and thats it. Just fuck her here and here and repeat.
I don't believe that's true. Decision-making can be added to sandbox games as well. It all depends on how the game is written and coded.

Reactions: Hyped

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
When I get to the store for the camera, first the clerck can't be seen, than it highliths behind the counter, and when I try to talk to her, I get the attached error message. Anybody else found this?

PS: I just realized that I'm using the incest patch. Could it bee that the patch is missing this girl "Ash" ?

PPS. Yeah, editing the patch by adding "ash" as "Ashley" (my choise of name) worked like charm. Still not appearing at the counter though.
yeah i get this when i go to the store and i am using the incest patch

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'ash' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ash_one.rpyc", line 17, in script
File "D:\XXXgames\MotherLoad-0.12a-pc\MotherLoad-0.12a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\XXXgames\MotherLoad-0.12a-pc\MotherLoad-0.12a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
MotherLoad 0.12a
Thu Aug 20 04:09:44 2020

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Enjoying this one so far. Ophelia was certainly a breath of fresh air. My only complaint would be the lack of being able to rename her and others.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
When I get to the store for the camera, first the clerck can't be seen, than it highliths behind the counter, and when I try to talk to her, I get the attached error message. Anybody else found this?

PS: I just realized that I'm using the incest patch. Could it bee that the patch is missing this girl "Ash" ?

PPS. Yeah, editing the patch by adding "ash" as "Ashley" (my choise of name) worked like charm. Still not appearing at the counter though.
my problem is, it says store is added to the map, nothing new shows on the map at all....

finally found it, and no one is there. hahaha ok that was weird as hell, i click on the highlighted outline of a girl and bam there she is, high as balls hahaha

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
yeah i get this when i go to the store and i am using the incest patch

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ash_one.rpyc", line 17, in script
File "D:\XXXgames\MotherLoad-0.12a-pc\MotherLoad-0.12a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\XXXgames\MotherLoad-0.12a-pc\MotherLoad-0.12a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
MotherLoad 0.12a
Thu Aug 20 04:09:44 2020
I attached my edited patch file, try it out if you think so.

Reactions: blankbeater

Trigore

Feb 19, 2019
my problem is, it says store is added to the map, nothing new shows on the map at all....

finally found it, and no one is there. hahaha ok that was weird as hell, i click on the highlighted outline of a girl and bam there she is, high as balls hahaha
Im also having this problem what did you do to get the store to show up? where is it located on the map

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
for all those looking for the damned shop...
there is no shop on the map until you reach the point in Ophelia's arc where you have to buy this frickin cam.

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
The problem isn't people looking for it before it's available, Every destination on the map has text above it except for the "shop" which is why I aswell had trouble finding it until reading the lovely comment saying it's in the middle to the left (the supermarket building). It's probably gonna get fixed next update

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The problem isn't people looking for it before it's available, Every destination on the map has text above it except for the "shop" which is why I aswell had trouble finding it until reading the lovely comment saying it's in the middle to the left (the supermarket building). It's probably gonna get fixed next update
wrong. when you have to buy the cam the store appears including the button. at least for me. might want to look during business hours; when you get the objective to buy it the store is closed. you have to wait until the next day.

took liberty to update the inco patccho (new character needs to be defined or everything she says throws an exception)

you know the drill, remove the numbers and the other crap (downloads as #####_remove-every...blahbla.rpy due to forum having to separate the uploaded files with the same name), after treatment it needs to be named characters.rpy and replace motherload/game/characters.rpy

this is NOT a patch.rpy file - please do not pester for updates if new characters are introduced. will do when i come around to it.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
once the shop is enabled you have a marker on the map, although only when it's actually open.

2020_08_20_15_53_25.png 2020_08_20_15_53_41.png 2020_08_20_15_53_55.png 2020_08_20_15_54_09.png

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes