Sera Zios

Nov 26, 2017
Great first release, beautiful models and a good ratio of story to sexual content that does not force you to skip walls of text to reach anything interesting. I'm looking forward to more and I will support the dev on Patreon

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
I wasn't comparing the two devs, what i meant is that the game feels like it was heavily inspired by Milfy City. To a point that playing it made my feel like i already played it before.
I could only explore the mom storyline before i got bored and quit out of it and it was almost a copy paste from Linda's storyline from Milfy City but on fast forward.
"If there be nothing new, but that which is
Hath been before, how are our brains beguil'd,
Which, labouring for invention, bear amiss
The second burthen of a former child!
O, that record could with a backward look,
Even of five hundred courses of the sun,
Show me your image in some antique book,
Since mind at first in character was done!
That I might see what the old world could say
To this composed wonder of your frame;
Whether we are mended, or whe'r better they,
Or whether revolution be the same.
O! sure I am, the wits of former days
To subjects worse have given admiring praise."
William Shakespeare, Sonnet 59.

I like both games. And I'm sure this one was inspired by a game like "MILF City". Your opinion that there was too much similarity is, of course, valid but also entirely subjective. I guess the best way I can put it is -- when I lay down a bass-line for a new song the band comes up with, I think it my own. On playback I often think (if I'm lucky): Wow. Lots of Lee Sklar there.

Such is life, my friend.

('Course, this whole post may have been just so I could throw in the Shakespeare sonnet. F^&%in' formal educations screw with yer head sometimes!) ;) :LOL:

Reactions: ontach and Draverik

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
really liked it so far good renders,good models hope it becomes a long series and did i just see a gilf?..count me in for the long haul...I am all Lock and loaded.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, is everybody getting some serious Milfy City vibes from this game? :unsure:

Great start all around, and actually don't mind the quick start to the "family fun time". Here's hoping every update can be as packed as this one. :)

Also, can't wait to fuck the GILF and the pregnant black teacher. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

California Doc

Donor
Nov 14, 2019
So, is everybody getting some serious Milfy City vibes from this game? :unsure:

Great start all around, and actually don't mind the quick start to the "family fun time". Here's hoping every update can be as packed as this one. :)

Also, can't wait to fuck the GILF and the pregnant black teacher. :love:
Yes, my friend, it is indeed a good day to be a Perv! ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
well if your not using the skip text and completing all the content within the game for me it took me around 1 hour and a half or 2 hours to complete it as there is alot of content within the first update as in 10 or 12 steps both of the Mother and Sister storyline

Rythan25 the cheating thing is for the neighbor as shes married and sexually regressed i havent seen any prostitution while playing the story content so it isnt involving the Family Members

the only thing im worried for the developer kyl-e is the fact he is on Pateron and the title of the name is called Mother load sure the incest patch probably isnt on that place which is good but the title of the game might just cause some problems as with what happened to alot of developers of the past

i look forward to the game updates and based on the first update im pretty sure this will be get as popular as Icstor or Iccreation (which to be honesty isnt that hard nowadays but its still mighty big praise)

within 18 hours it received this

View attachment 743074

if your into Wincest games then this game you will enjoy Hazeti TheDevian Mormont Gwinb777 Hugh G. Rection Ennoch TiffanyMonroe Ellordrings bonghits420 MacMan-88

Aristos i heard your into Sister time

So I've just got round to playing this one eventually. And I can say for certain I'm not surprised this is exactly your type of game :LOL: it's got everything you could ever have wanted.

I have to say for a first version I'm impressed with how much we got from this and thankfully the sandbox is kept simple. Also great to hear the dev has a firm No stance on no NTR a massive plus for that I'm not bashing the fetish or anything just seems to be in just about every other VN out there. But so far so good with this very enjoyable.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Less so on the Grandmother but the teacher, Ruby, is on my to do list :sneaky:

Currently enjoying the delightful neighbor. So rare for these games to have a milf who's not rocking massive breasts. :love:
Everyone* is on my "to-do" list at the moment. ;)

Mary/Mom
bg mary_eight11.png
Anna
bg anna_scene_eight21.png
Vivian
bg viv_one2.png
Ophelia
bg mary_intermission10.png
Nora
bg nora_one6.png
Ms Julia
bg anna_scene_two13.png
Kumiko
bg kumiko_one1.png
Cadie
bg cadie_one1.png
Ruby
bg ruby_one2.png
Babbs
bg babbs_one1.png
Becky
bg becky_one1.png
Elsa
bg elsa_one2.jpg
Isabelle
bg job_one10.png
Sex Shop Girl
bg anna_scene_nine22.png
Shona
bg shone_one2.png

* = Samantha excluded because we've already done her.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Everyone* is on my "to-do" list at the moment. ;)

* = Samantha excluded because we've already done her.
You will be very busy (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Curious about what the "Kink" with Shona will be. :unsure:

screenshot0004.png

Given what she asks after the blowjob ("Hey, do you fuck guys?"), I'm wondering if it will be gay or even trans content. :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes