motorblade1311

Aug 5, 2020
Nice milfy-city style game. It had lots of scenes for a first release, not sure how long it took the dev to do everything and how long we should expect to be waiting for the follow-up.
Music is nicely chosen, art is good, and the game mechanics and UI are really well-done (we need a skip time button and a scene gallery; that's basic in a sandbox game.)
The MC is actually not a fucking prick, which is a plus. A huge complaint though is his height. I mean, any adult male is taller than his mother and DEFINITELY TALLER THAN HIS GRANDMA. Especially this guy who was a star athlete. For christ's sake, devs please stop doing this shit.

Now, I know many people will disagree with me but I don't care, I'll be completely honest: there's a happy medium between milkers like Lewdlab and the implausible speed at which things moved on with the MC's "landlady" and "roommate" in this game.
In this kind of games the ultimate goal is to win the affection of your fam... the friends you live with. There were plenty of other girls in the game to provide enough sex scenes in a v.0.1 without needing to make that huge of a progress with the two main LI in just a few days of in-game time. Things should have moved slower with the "friends" and much faster with the side girls, but indeed it happened the other way round. That's my humble opinion.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update. And I'm quite surprised this game got so little support so far, I thought inc**t lovers would go to their Patreon in droves.
Any idea how to get out of the room and go to the living room in the beginning after the intro. I tried the door but its not responding .it feels like i am clicking an image

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Any idea how to get out of the room and go to the living room in the beginning after the intro. I tried the door but its not responding .it feels like i am clicking an image
Hi there!
I don't know if you're playing on PC, Mac or Android.
I only play on my PC and it's quite obvious so I guess there might be something wrong with your game.

As you can see in these screenshots, the door is highlighted when your mouse pointer hovers over it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You click on it to go to the corridor. Then you need to click on the highlighted area to get to the living room...

...where you'll finally be reunited with your sweet mommy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

motorblade1311

Aug 5, 2020
Hi there!
I don't know if you're playing on PC, Mac or Android.
I only play on my PC and it's quite obvious so I guess there might be something wrong with your game.

As you can see in these screenshots, the door is highlighted when your mouse pointer hovers over it.

You click on it to go to the corridor. Then you need to click on the highlighted area to get to the living room...

...where you'll finally be reunited with your sweet mommy :ROFLMAO:

i am playin on pc and for me the door is not highlighting. i download this GAME LIKE 5 TIMES STILL SAME ERROR

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i am playin on pc and for me the door is not highlighting. i download this GAME LIKE 5 TIMES STILL SAME ERROR
I'm sorry but I don't know what could be happening, that's very weird.

Have you tried clicking on the map in the top right-hand corner? It will show a map of the whole city you could use to get into MC's house directly.

motorblade1311

Aug 5, 2020

Have you tried clicking on the map in the top right-hand corner? It will show a map of the whole city you could use to get into MC's house directly.
well the map is the only thing i can click and not the doors or anything. is it because of the compressed version???

Oct 28, 2017
Wow what a great game thank you Mr Dev but i think more people should support his work more Patreons means faster and better updates if people can support aorrta then plz guys support this game also.

motorblade1311

Aug 5, 2020
L

Literally i download the game again and still the door like u said is the only thing thats not highlighting. My room door school door nothing is highlighting like u mentioned but when i click on map and hover my mouse on school and other objects it highlights in blue. Can anbody pls help am i missing a file?? i really wanna play this game

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
L

Literally i download the game again and still the door like u said is the only thing thats not highlighting. My room door school door nothing is highlighting like u mentioned but when i click on map and hover my mouse on school and other objects it highlights in blue. Can anbody pls help am i missing a file?? i really wanna play this game
I'm using the compressed version so that's not the issue. I'm sorry but I don't know what could be wrong, let's see if anyone else can be more helpful :(

motorblade1311

Aug 5, 2020
u
I'm using the compressed version so that's not the issue. I'm sorry but I don't know what could be wrong, let's see if anyone else can be more helpful :(
you are the only one that has helped me so far. Others are not interested. I guess i am missing some kind of door triggering file i dont know for sure

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
u

you are the only one that has helped me so far. Others are not interested. I guess i am missing some kind of door triggering file i dont know for sure
Doors and map is in the same script file so thats not the problem.
Did you extract the game using 7-zip?

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Nope i tried and its still the same , door doesnt highlight (room as well as school). Do i need to download some kind of a software?? Ihave dx11 installed.
Sorry but I don't know, rpgm and unity games sometimes need some codecs to work properly. And like I said, door hot spots and map is in the same script file so your problem is way over my knowledge about renpy or softwares.

• Angry
Reactions: dokley
Sep 25, 2017
Does this game require a walkthrough....??..are there any important decisions to make based on which the scenes are affected?

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes