kyl-e

Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Mother Load v0.12a just released for top-tier Patrons. Will have staggered release at lower tiers every three days, general release on August 30th.

277 new images, Ophelia taken to Level One

At least here near the start I'm probably going to do smallish, frequent updates like this (this one would have been a little quicker had I not fucked up my Achilles). Sandbox games can feel kind of empty with only a few paths to follow, I want to fatten it up a little.

Hope you enjoy, very much appreciate all your engagement

bg ophelia_three5.png

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Mother Load v0.12a just released for top-tier Patrons. Will have staggered release at lower tiers every three days, general release on August 30th.

At least here near the start I'm probably going to do smallish, frequent updates like this (this one would have been a little quicker had I not fucked up my Achilles). Sandbox games can feel kind of empty with only a few paths to follow, I want to fatten it up a little.

View attachment 778192
If I didn't want or have to support so many other devs, trust me I would already have become a top tier patron already.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Mother Load [v0.12a] [kyl-e] (2.82 GB rar pc source)
179 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

grohotor

May 15, 2020
The MC is actually not a fucking prick, which is a plus. A huge complaint though is his height. I mean, any adult male is taller than his mother and DEFINITELY TALLER THAN HIS GRANDMA. Especially this guy who was a star athlete. For christ's sake, devs please stop doing this shit.
dam thats really disappointing, especially since he's a athlete. Why do so many devs do this? there has to be a explanation because il be honest i don't think ive ever spoken to a guy IRL that wants the woman to be taller than him and i sure as hell never met a woman that wants the man to be shorter.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
dam thats really disappointing, especially since he's a athlete. Why do so many devs do this? there has to be a explanation because il be honest i don't think ive ever spoken to a guy IRL that wants the woman to be taller than him and i sure as hell never met a woman that wants the man to be shorter.
Obviously I agree with you. But don't let my comment dissuade you from trying the game, it's really good.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If I didn't want or have to support so many other devs, trust me I would already have become a top tier patron already.
its the same for many of us, we cant support them all, we can only hope more people take interest and support this dev since is really worth it.

test7777

Jun 6, 2017

View attachment 778192
kyl-e Not sure if this is intentional, but the mega link is visible to everyone :)

1597873871981.png

Last edited:

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
Is this a game where the MC is a short, scrawny and boyish-looking?

Someone in the review section wrote that he/she appreciated the fact that there wasn't any size difference between the MC and the some of the women, which to me sounds like the MC is very small. But maybe I missunderstood the reviewer.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I for one enjoy that MC isn't yet another generic giant.

Also I know quite a few athletes that are not very tall, especially gymnasts and martial artists. Athletic != tall.

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
I for one enjoy that MC isn't yet another generic giant.

Also I know quite a few athletes that are not very tall, especially gymnasts and martial artists. Athletic != tall.
In incest games, the MC is actually quite often on the short side. In fact, a lot of games have suspiciously short MC:s (probably out of laziness rather than by design).

The games where the MC is a giant are few and far between.

Reactions: Aelth
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes