Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
Well, what a useless comment, "I don't like sandbox games", good for you...
This game does sandbox right, no stupid stat-grinds, no money grind, no groundhog-day just story events and repeatable sex scenes, but if you just have a hate-on for sandbox why did you even download it when it has the tag?
Yep, Thank you ..Your Comment was definitely useful... Provided excellent incite!

Reactions: Valronn
Dec 21, 2019
Yep, Thank you ..Your Comment was definitely useful... Provided excellent incite!
*Insight. And yes, he actually did provide some by explaining that this game contains none of the issues commonly associated with messy sandbox games. How many Pabst Blue Ribbons have you had to drink today cowboy?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Please don't tell me that each update will be for one girl at a time, one level at a time...with all the other characters yet to be introduced, the potential production time till complete looks to be staggering, to put it lightly.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
this game looks interesting I might have to check it later but I just have two questions

first question: how hard are the choices

second question: is this game going to have Harem

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
a lot of games have suspiciously short MC:s (probably out of laziness rather than by design).
no it's deliberate. it's to give the impression that mom is both more mature (thiccness helps too) and to imply the power hierarchy. if you make the son taller it tends to look like the mom is his peer both in age and authority. more like a sister or a teen girlfriend.

it's a cheap trick, but it works.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
PS. I dont like fast action, more pace and romantic, if author do it too fast we have another FILF etc... Maybe next update give it better :/
In a VN I tend to agree with you (Not DMD levels of slow though). With a sandbox though, "slow paced" tends to just equal "grind"

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
no it's deliberate. it's to give the impression that mom is both more mature (thiccness helps too) and to imply the power hierarchy. if you make the son taller it tends to look like the mom is his peer both in age and authority. more like a sister or a teen girlfriend.

Is that seriously why some Devs make the MC look like a teenage shrimp despite supposedly being 20 something years old? So Mommy can look more powerful? That must be a thought process from some parts of the world I guess, that boggles my mind.

Edit: No, it does NOT work. Nothing motivates me to not donate on Patreon then Devs that do that. I know I'm not alone with this...really, you're the first person to finally shed light on this subject, sort of an eye opening insight on the psychology of some of these devs.

Last edited:

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019

That and shota for whatever reason.
Sure, go with the shota demographic, but that's not me and that's not everyone.
I don't even think it's most.
Pick one and accept the losses from the other.

~80% of what influences height is genetics.
Sons typically outgrow their mothers at ~14 years old.
Men are on average ~10% taller than women.
The height genes of the mother more strongly influences the height of the children than the height genes of the father.
It's well known that sons are nearly always taller than their mothers.

Basically, unless there's unfortunate circumstances, the sons in these games are actually very young minors.

Most of these games feature a son that is shorter than the mother.
Most of these games feature daughters that are shorter than the mother for loli reasons.
All of such games imply that humanity is shrinking at an alarming rate.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 30 Votes