str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
decided to give this game a try although only been playing a few mins just seems like its been released to early
almost everywhere and everyone i click on says work in progress see future updates for this and that,etc
when i goto the school cant find my way out thank goodness for my save points i make every few mins LOL
i like the look and feel of the game but without much to do going to delete it for now and wait for all the missing content to be added so can actually play this game....looking forward to it but until then its the end of this for me

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
decided to give this game a try although only been playing a few mins just seems like its been released to early
almost everywhere and everyone i click on says work in progress see future updates for this and that,etc
when i goto the school cant find my way out thank goodness for my save points i make every few mins LOL
i like the look and feel of the game but without much to do going to delete it for now and wait for all the missing content to be added so can actually play this game....looking forward to it but until then its the end of this for me
There is actually quite a lot of content with 'landlady' and 'roommate' and some hot stuff with neighbor lady, don't give up too easy.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Brilliant game thus far, especially for an initial release. The girls are as sexy as all get out and even the Nana right at the end is a foxy thing. Hot action with hopefully more to come.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
kyl-e
800 full-size renders of v0.1 weigh 2.1GB. It is gratifying to see the quality, and not 100kb squares, but WEBP would be more practical (y)

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
It doesn't want to launch. Probably a permissions issue but I don't know how to fix those. Lubuntu 20.04.

motorblade1311

Aug 5, 2020
Guys i need help something is wrong with my game. In the beginning after the intro i dont know what to do i click on the door nothing happens all i can do is launch map and back to the room. am i missin somthing???how to go to the living room the door is not responding

Last edited:

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
where is the mom? the phone said she'll be out today or tomorrow, but never saw her coming back

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Just got to ask.... What are earballs? Did the dev mean it like ow my ears?
Haha yeah I've noticed that too, I think they meant eardrums. Otherwise, it may have been intentional as a joke. But yeah, the general meaning was probably like "ow my ears". :LOL:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nice milfy-city style game. It had lots of scenes for a first release, not sure how long it took the dev to do everything and how long we should expect to be waiting for the follow-up.
Music is nicely chosen, art is good, and the game mechanics and UI are really well-done (we need a skip time button and a scene gallery; that's basic in a sandbox game.)
The MC is actually not a fucking prick, which is a plus. A huge complaint though is his height. I mean, any adult male is taller than his mother and DEFINITELY TALLER THAN HIS GRANDMA. Especially this guy who was a star athlete. For christ's sake, devs please stop doing this shit.

Now, I know many people will disagree with me but I don't care, I'll be completely honest: there's a happy medium between milkers like Lewdlab and the implausible speed at which things moved on with the MC's "landlady" and "roommate" in this game.
In this kind of games the ultimate goal is to win the affection of your fam... the friends you live with. There were plenty of other girls in the game to provide enough sex scenes in a v.0.1 without needing to make that huge of a progress with the two main LI in just a few days of in-game time. Things should have moved slower with the "friends" and much faster with the side girls, but indeed it happened the other way round. That's my humble opinion.

Anyway, looking forward to the next update. And I'm quite surprised this game got so little support so far, I thought inc**t lovers would go to their Patreon in droves.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Haha yeah I've noticed that too, I think they meant eardrums. Otherwise, it may have been intentional as a joke. But yeah, the general meaning was probably like "ow my ears". :LOL:
It's just a humorous word for ears, derived from common use of "eyeballs" as another word for eyes. I know it's been used on Archer.

Also can be used as a verb: "earball" means to listen closely to something, in the same way that "eyeball" as a verb means to look closely at something.

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Well, little confussed by hints, but very pleased by graphics and "actors";) Ther is some work to do on a map, not always can point excalcy where i want. Looks promising and i hope soon i will hear about update:) All the best.

4.20 star(s) 30 Votes