VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
That actually makes even more sense as a solution if it wasn't for the fact that Eve and Des hate each other and Des would get insanely jealous. On a side note, personally I can't really stand Eve, I know she has her own baggage and reasons why she doesn't allow herself to get too attached, but as she is now, I constantly keep turning her down, which is both sad and hilarious.

I also feel like that's essentially rewarding Mom with exactly what she wanted all along, and as painful and awkward as it would be at first, I'd break up with Mom completely going so far as to say it was a mistake and their night together while amazing, was also regrettable. Regrettable from the standpoint neither will be happy going forward since they just aren't a good match for the other despite the great sex.

Bringing it back to this game would be amazing if somehow we got a crossover with Amelia and Michelle meeting Viv and Mom. If they were able to befriend them and of course allow themselves to be seduced by them, they could see how they function as a committed, and practically engaged couple but still have fun with others. I think if Mom were to agree to allow Viv to sign off on any prospective lovers they bring in, it would help assuage any feelings of jealousy, so that Mom isn't just off fucking anyone she wants, without first talking to Viv about it. I still see how adding Des could also help Viv with her insecurity for when Mom goes off on her business trips with Rebecca. Since she's her glorified babysitter and part time lover, Viv would begrudgingly accept their arrangement while she at least had Des to lean on in those times where Mom is gone for work.
That's what I was thinking. If Viv and mom were in a committed relationship they could still have fun occasionally with people they both agree on. Like all three together. ;) As I mentioned earlier, Viv, mom, Des and Becca as a "family" make sense to me. Viv and mom co-managing Becca and Des traveling with them to gather inspiration for her art. If mom or Viv left with Becca, the other one would stay home with Des. Or any other combination as need arises. Becca and mom are already lovers, Des is Viv's best friends and I think mom knows Des well enough. On the Des route Viv can have sex with Becca. And on mom's route with Des. See, everything falls in place. :D A happy family / family business. :love:

A crossover would be amazing. I was suggesting it too. Michelle and Amelia meet mom and Viv. And they show them how it can be done and that it indeed can work. :) ;) And not forget the hot scenes we could get. :D
Mom and Amelia, Michelle and Viv. Mom and Michelle, Amelia and Viv. Finally all four together! :love:

On Eva. She rubbed me the wrong way. Looking at her now, I can see the appeal. And now that I know a dominant Viv can turn the tables on Eva I'm curious enough to give it a try.
But I prefer Des. You know opposites attract and all that. And she is cute. If you have two dominant personalities there's going to be a power struggle. Either one has got to yield or they go separate ways.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's what I was thinking. If Viv and mom were in a committed relationship they could still have fun occasionally with people they both agree on. Like all three together. ;) As I mentioned earlier, Viv, mom, Des and Becca as a "family" make sense to me. Viv and mom co-managing Becca and Des traveling with them to gather inspiration for her art. If mom or Viv left with Becca, the other one would stay home with Des. Or any other combination as need arises. Becca and mom are already lovers, Des is Viv's best friends and I think mom knows Des well enough. On the Des route Viv can have sex with Becca. And on mom's route with Des. See, everything falls in place. :D A happy family / family business. :love:

A crossover would be amazing. I was suggesting it too. Michelle and Amelia meet mom and Viv. And they show them how it can be done and that it indeed can work. :) ;) And not forget the hot scenes we could get. :D
Mom and Amelia, Michelle and Viv. Mom and Michelle, Amelia and Viv. Finally all four together! :love:

On Eva. She rubbed me the wrong way. Looking at her now, I can see the appeal. And now that I know a dominant Viv can turn the tables on Eva I'm curious enough to give it a try.
But I prefer Des. You know opposites attract and all that. And she is cute. If you have two dominant personalities there's going to be a power struggle. Either one has got to yield or they go separate ways.
Except that Eva doesn't have a dominant personality, she has a dominant mask. Mom pretty much sees through it immediately, which is why after the party she starts poking it at its weak spots until it crumbles.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Except that Eva doesn't have a dominant personality, she has a dominant mask. Mom pretty much sees through it immediately, which is why after the party she starts poking it at its weak spots until it crumbles.
OK. I think we talked about this before, now that you mention it. Still it was effective enough at turning me off / pushing me away in my play throughs. While Des is immediately likable. And at the first look seems a better fit for a dominant Viv. Though I guess it depends on the player. But she's not perfect either.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
That actually makes even more sense as a solution if it wasn't for the fact that Eve and Des hate each other and Des would get insanely jealous.
Eva and Des. Do they hate each other? That is at least what they themselves think. And I used to think this as well. But today I played around a bit with Eva and Des both at the party and discovered yet another important bit that I previously had missed (or maybe I just forgot about it).

You know that scene where Des get drugged and is about to suck two guys in the bathroom at the party? If Eva is with you, she becomes extremely protective about Des and takes Des on her back and carries her to the VIP room to get Rebecca's help detoxing Des. It is a really touching scene showing how much Eva cares about Des deep down.

So my current thinking is that they actually don't hate each other, they just get reminded about what happened between them in the past every time they see each other which they use as fodder in their hate match. That something soured their relationship, but they have still not been able to talk with each other about it so my guess is there is lots of misunderstandings there. So I am hopeful that Viv can reconcile them in the future.

In fact, if Des and Eva reconciles, I worry that their bond will be so strong that Viv has no place in that relationship ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I think Des and Eva are very similar. They both crave love and affection. They have both been hurt a lot by people in the past (including by each other). The main difference is in how that manifests itself. Eva became this tough party girl, while Des started going through boyfriends. Neither helped them get what they really craved, but instead hurt them further.

I find the following conversation between Des and Viv about Eva to be really interesting:
d "Viv. I'm sorry. It's just that woman gets under my skin so much."
v "Well they say if you ever met yourself you'd probably hate them."
d "Oh we are nothing alike."
v "Sure. Or maybe you just don't want to admit how similar you are because you don't like what that would mean for the reflection looking back at you."
d "......"
d "Shut up."

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Eva and Des. Do they hate each other? That is at least what they themselves think. And I used to think this as well. But today I played around a bit with Eva and Des both at the party and discovered yet another important bit that I previously had missed (or maybe I just forgot about it).

You know that scene where Des get drugged and is about to suck two guys in the bathroom at the party? If Eva is with you, she becomes extremely protective about Des and takes Des on her back and carries her to the VIP room to get Rebecca's help detoxing Des. It is a really touching scene showing how much Eva cares about Des deep down.

So my current thinking is that they actually don't hate each other, they just get reminded about what happened between them in the past every time they see each other which they use as fodder in their hate match. That something soured their relationship, but they have still not been able to talk with each other about it so my guess is there is lots of misunderstandings there. So I am hopeful that Viv can reconcile them in the future.

In fact, if Des and Eva reconciles, I worry that their bond will be so strong that Viv has no place in that relationship ...

Did you catch the part where Eva says "I do hate her. Doesn't mean I want to see her drugged and raped". Eva was just being a decent human being. Recognised what was happening - that a woman was being taken advantage of and stopped it.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Did you catch the part where Eva says "I do hate her. Doesn't mean I want to see her drugged and raped". Eva was just being a decent human being. Recognised what was happening - that a woman was being taken advantage of and stopped it.
You should have given the next line as well :)
"Vivian raised a skeptical eyebrow. Given half the comments she had heard Evaline say about Desiree, she somehow wasn't sure that was true."

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Also, please don't crush my hopes. :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Should we move this discussion to the DDoS thread? Really here we should mainly be talking about Michelle and Amelia
You know I was kinda worried all along that this discussion will be deleted. And I am thankful it wasn't.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I think Des and Eva are very similar. They both crave love and affection. They have both been hurt a lot by people in the past (including by each other). The main difference is in how that manifests itself. Eva became this tough party girl, while Des started going through boyfriends. Neither helped them get what they really craved, but instead hurt them further.

I find the following conversation between Des and Viv about Eva to be really interesting:

I postulated before that they both are similar in that they crave love and affection (based on my and Alley_Cat playthrough) and both opt for shallow relationships with sex only. But that the reasons for this may differ.
But I think they have different personalities.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Offtopic guys. Write about DDoS in their Thread and not here.
Yes and no. Same dev, same city, same time frame, common characters (Tara, Oscar). The rest of the cast is different, so far.
But I was worried some posts could be deleted.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
What's up with this dev and making mother-daughter dyke games? :unsure:
I'm genuinely interested to know
If you really want to know, scroll a few pages back and read my point of view. It's just my opinion, mind you. It's OK if don't agree with it. :D Maybe if you are at it, you might just read through the whole thread. :) It's just a few pages anyway. ;)
But if lesbian stuff is not your cup of tea, you won't like it anyway. If really are curious, as in "academic research" style, you might still give it a shot.

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
Is the mode compatible with ch2.2?
It kinda works. You get your Hints (all two of them) but then it quits the Game once the end of 2.1 is reached.
So yeah, waiting patiently for the 2.2 release.

Hope this Helps :whistle:

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes