VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Sep 25, 2017
Suggestion : make the text box and text clearer. On some image the text is really hard to read. Some game have an opacity level, don't know if it can work here but it would make it better

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
I would have liked to have a romance between the 2 women before maybe a chapter 0 or a flashback on their romance

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
So just so everyone is aware, I'll be posting this on all my pages.
Concerning Subscribestar

So I do not know how many of you were aware of this but Subscribestar is a Russian owned company. And just to be clear I have no animosity to this site or the people that run it. They have nothing to do with what is going on.

However, a fear that I had several weeks ago appears to be coming to fruition. Last month, Subscibestar only collected about 300 dollars of the 370 that should have been collected. And this month they have not collected anything so far. I fear that what has happened is that credit card companies are not allowing the charges to go through. I have no confirmation of this as Subscribestar has made no official statement and my email enquiry has so far gone unanswered.

That being said, nothing will change in terms of production on my end. I will continue to work on the game as much as I can. I have been working on reduced hours at my job because this was giving me enough that I didn't have to work all the time. I will see if I can get some more hours again to make up for the loss of income.

As supporting me has always been voluntary, just know that I am not asking or expecting you to do anything. I am simply trying to keep you all in the know of what is going on. But if you would like to send a tip or extra donation my way, I recommend for the time being you do it on my Coffee page as that is done through paypal.

It does not look like Subscribestar is canceling any subscriptions so it is possible that in the future you will be billed for however long this went on or just get a single bill like nothing had happened.

So now you know everything that I know.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Mother's Lover Society update 2.4

The last bit of chapter 2 it's all sex scene between mom and daughter. It is by far the largest number of renders for a scene that I have done yet. Not having variations, certainly helps with that.

So now I'm going to throw myself into the next update of DDoS

Download:

Win:

Mac

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 2.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 906 MB
Original Size Mac: 871 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 104 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 70 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

medorex

May 19, 2020
So just so everyone is aware, I'll be posting this on all my pages.
Concerning Subscribestar

So I do not know how many of you were aware of this but Subscribestar is a Russian owned company. And just to be clear I have no animosity to this site or the people that run it. They have nothing to do with what is going on.

However, a fear that I had several weeks ago appears to be coming to fruition. Last month, Subscibestar only collected about 300 dollars of the 370 that should have been collected. And this month they have not collected anything so far. I fear that what has happened is that credit card companies are not allowing the charges to go through. I have no confirmation of this as Subscribestar has made no official statement and my email enquiry has so far gone unanswered.

That being said, nothing will change in terms of production on my end. I will continue to work on the game as much as I can. I have been working on reduced hours at my job because this was giving me enough that I didn't have to work all the time. I will see if I can get some more hours again to make up for the loss of income.

As supporting me has always been voluntary, just know that I am not asking or expecting you to do anything. I am simply trying to keep you all in the know of what is going on. But if you would like to send a tip or extra donation my way, I recommend for the time being you do it on my Coffee page as that is done through paypal.

It does not look like Subscribestar is canceling any subscriptions so it is possible that in the future you will be billed for however long this went on or just get a single bill like nothing had happened.

So now you know everything that I know.
Thanks

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 2.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 906 MB
Original Size Mac: 871 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 104 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 70 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Have you considered making WT mod for game?

Reactions: JokerLeader

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Nice. Hope mom uses a much bigger strap-on later. Mom needs to seduce some of the other schoolgirls.

Reactions: mickster101
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes