VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Nice game!
Some typos:
She couldn't exactly say she'd had a lot of experience upending her life and moving across and(an) entire ocean to compare this to.
Michelle: Naughty school girls get punished when they are bad. And you have be(e)n a very bad girl.
Michelle: I'll get you knew(new) ones.

Reactions: BlackWebGames

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Mom's dream and the daughter's sleepdrunk wish... curious which way this goes... somehow that leaves the door wide open for daughter getting pregnant from mom in some weird way...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Mom's dream and the daughter's sleepdrunk wish... curious which way this goes... somehow that leaves the door wide open for daughter getting pregnant from mom in some weird way...
I was starting to wonder when we'd see Tara again, since she hasn't been that active in MLS so far

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

321.png

32133.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :Ch. 2.4

WALKTHROUGH MOD JA ESTA NO ARQUIVO

Reactions: BlackWebGames

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While I kinda love this game and I also love the teacher/headmistress roleplay, there are still some just weird stuff that comes up like the daughter having a Mrs Potatohead pussy...

screenshot0001.png

Seriously, that thing looks like it is plastic and snapped onto her nethers.

Then there is the following line...

screenshot0002.png

Where I don't know if it is supposed to be a joke along the lines pf the King Arthur meme or the dev thinks that is how you spell buried.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Damn this was awesome and hot on so many levels

I've skipped over the game a few times in the past because of the art style. Glad i decided to give it a shot now tho.

I have yet to find another game like this where we have incest, lesbian and the mc is one of the 2 main female protagonist .... not to mention they are mom and daughter, damn.

That school role play was fkn awesome!

Now I want more of this!

EDIT: I hope Michelle finds a bigger strap-on tho

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Damn this was awesome and hot on so many levels

I've skipped over the game a few times in the past because of the art style. Glad i decided to give it a shot now tho.

I have yet to find another game like this where we have incest, lesbian and the mc is one of the 2 main female protagonist .... not to mention they are mom and daughter, damn.

That school role play was fkn awesome!

Now I want more of this!

EDIT: I hope Michelle finds a bigger strap-on tho
Have you tried Dog Days of Summer?

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
Reactions: code991

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I've never played there but I don't think there is incest between mother and daughter but between stepsister yes
No, theres no incest between mother and daughter. Step sister as you say tho.

Like i said, "remotely" similar. Still a good game imo.

guisti

Jul 7, 2021
I played 2.4 and I liked a very good end to the chapter can't wait to see the rest
i hope there will be a flashback to the romance between the daughter and the mother

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes