VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Giant fan of the Dev's other game so it's interesting seeing a more basic game where the initial sex came quickly, but there's still an opportunity for more on the horizon.

It kind of reminds me of DmD except you play as the parent/child pair that's already hooking up and seducing new people, as opposed to the one stepping out of your comfort zone or on a slow burn romance.

Only real point to grow on is I'd kind of expect the sex to be a little more wild if the relationship is already established. But great game and glad I finally tried it out

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Mom's dream and the daughter's sleepdrunk wish... curious which way this goes... somehow that leaves the door wide open for daughter getting pregnant from mom in some weird way...
Yeah there's definitely those vibes once Tara makes her appearance...personally I'd like to keep this grounded in reality as much as possible without either of them sprouting futa cocks and impregnating each other. Even though Tara is more visible in DDoS, at least that hasn't jumped the shark into the absurd.

Just started the 2.4 update, but seeing Chapter 2, Part 3...is that intended?

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Great update! Honestly can't wait to bring in Regina and Chloe, though it will be interesting to see if they approach/seduce each one separately at first or if they opt to go for a combined girls' night out...which might end back at Amelia and Michelle's apartment where they can get frisky and try some group fun. :devilish:

Reactions: afterlights

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
well done
A LESBIAN story without BDSM or Femdom
unheard of Congrats.
Keep up the good work
Admin should add a yuri tag just for you

No, why would they, right?
"Oh yeah, soooo many fun games with a lesbian tag, but wait.... wait a minute, THAT'S not what I mean by THAT!"

Sometimes it feels like we are all unfortunately bound to suffer a lot around here, but then there are also nice games, like this one right here.
And all you have to do to find such a gem is to wade through all this ridiculous, immature load of bullshit that makes me want to bang my head against a wall, repeatedly and far too often.

I'm sorry, but I'm so fed up with it.

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
No, why would they, right?
"Oh yeah, soooo many fun games with a lesbian tag, but wait.... wait a minute, THAT'S not what I mean by THAT!"

Sometimes it feels like we are all unfortunately bound to suffer a lot around here, but then there are also nice games, like this one right here.
And all you have to do to find such a gem is to wade through all this ridiculous, immature load of bullshit that makes me want to bang my head against a wall, repeatedly and far too often.

I'm sorry, but I'm so fed up with it.
No problem
It's like searching for a needle in a hay stack!!
As for the brick wall I feel sorry for it!
If you find a rare gem like this post a reply
BTW have you tried "With rain comes the flood" or ("Love Ribbon" Japanese anime)
It's hard to find 3dcg and yuri
I had my hopes up for Dog Days
ADMIN SHOULD HAVE A YURI TAG
It would save a lot of brick walls

• Hey there
Reactions: Kass/\ndra

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
No problem
It's like searching for a needle in a hay stack!!
As for the brick wall I feel sorry for it!
The wall never stood a chance.... but now at least I can get out of the living room even faster when necessary. lol

BTW have you tried "With rain comes the flood" or ("Love Ribbon" Japanese anime)
Yes, I already have them somewhere on my hard drive, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.
I also liked this game, but I don't know if it even gets updated anymore:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-memories-v0-7-1-recreation.28008/

You can choose the name and gender of your protagonist at the beginning and the story is, in my opinion, decently written and intriguing.
Well, thanks again for the suggestions and have a nice day.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The wall never stood a chance.... but now at least I can get out of the living room even faster when necessary. lol

Yes, I already have them somewhere on my hard drive, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.
I also liked this game, but I don't know if it even gets updated anymore:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-memories-v0-7-1-recreation.28008/

You can choose the name and gender of your protagonist at the beginning and the story is, in my opinion, decently written and intriguing.
Well, thanks again for the suggestions and have a nice day.
Bad Memories is till being updated and currently worked on. Dev recently posted on Patreon dev-update with an optimistic release for late May.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Bad Memories is till being updated and currently worked on. Dev recently posted on Patreon dev-update with an optimistic release for late May.
Oh, nice. Thank you very much for the information. I haven't checked it for a while and didn't get any new notifications, which is why I assumed the worst.
Ah, I shouldn't always be negative and be a positive instead, I guess.

By the way, apologies for being off-topic again.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hello everyone. So as usual I'm hard at work, I promise. I can't say for certain if I will have the sorority party done by Monday, but my plan is to at least do another update continuing at least some of the paths happening at the party and also do another Mother Lovers update along with it. Here is a little preview of what will be happening in that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
Hello everyone. So as usual I'm hard at work, I promise. I can't say for certain if I will have the sorority party done by Monday, but my plan is to at least do another update continuing at least some of the paths happening at the party and also do another Mother Lovers update along with it. Here is a little preview of what will be happening in that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hard to read but the board says:
1 No smoking
2 no groaping when person is asleep
3 wearing panties means ask for permission
4 must kiss for at least 10 seconds every day
5 always say I love you back

Reactions: guisti
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes