VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Mar 27, 2021
So I was just ranting in the AWAM thread that the next event with the daughter (Ellie) was going to be a long wait (up to two years by the current estimate), and someone suggested I play the son route - which has twice the number of events as the daughter route, but none of the nudity.

Next thing I know, the next update for this drops, nudity specifically been mentioned as present. I think I know which one I'm gonna enjoy more.
The fan mad AWAM VN is better than the official. There's actually content, nuff said.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Update Monday MLS 3.1

Here it is. The first part of Chapter 3 of Mother Lovers Society. So I went back and forth on this and I decided that since DDoS is also going to get an update tomorrow (or in the next couple of days, sorry there is just a lot of work left to do on it.) I'll go ahead and release this for free and DDoS will be subscriber only like usual.

Changelog:
Continuation of the story
some light sex scenes and a lot of nudity.

downloads:

Windows:

Mac:
BWG, how many more update for the Ddos to have action with the aunt?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The fan mad AWAM VN is better than the official. There's actually content, nuff said.
Depends entirely on what fan-made game you're talking about. If you're talking about Pixil's, I completely disagree and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. But mainly because the fan-made game has plenty of content I don't enjoy and nothing I do enjoy. And AWAM still does have content and characters I enjoy, even if I have to skip 80% of the game to get to it.

This and DDoS also has plenty to enjoy. A comment I made in the AWAM thread just now is that what I fear about AWAM is that by the time it gets to much of the good stuff, games like this will have overtaken it. I already make the point in the AWAM thread that I support BWG when I can not just because I like the content better, but BWG is far nicer than L&P, and far more helpful. I mean, I have BWG's duf files for making my own fan art ffs.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes