VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I love that you added a comment about the "groaping" spelling mistake in the game, BWG!
I half expected something like the morning after, Amelia purposely waking Michelle up just so she could grope her.

Also some smart-arse comment about Rule #1 being stupid because they're smoking hot.

Also, I thought Rule #1 was "Men are dumb", unless George Carlin lied to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and eoo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Not to Michelle but in other ways to other people, yes.
There is a little bit of Michelle being submissive already. Some of the choice options certainly give the player the choice for Michelle to enjoy letting Amelia get away with being a cheeky little shit, especially in sexual situations. Like Michelle's reponse to Amelia concerning Rule #4.

Kinda like a fun combination of the Dom Harper route and the Mom/Eva route in DDoS.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
There is a little bit of Michelle being submissive already. Some of the choice options certainly give the player the choice for Michelle to enjoy letting Amelia get away with being a cheeky little shit, especially in sexual situations. Like Michelle's reponse to Amelia concerning Rule #4.

Kinda like a fun combination of the Dom Harper route and the Mom/Eva route in DDoS.
There is an actual flag for Amelia being submissive ...

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is an actual flag for Amelia being submissive ...
Huh. Haven't bothered looking into the code of MLS yet. But then, BWG is actually responsive to player inquiries as opposed to L&P, who only answers vaguely at best if he answers at all, so as players we don't need to be as investigative here as we do for AWAM.

That, and here there aren't players of the mother/son route claiming that all the mother wants to do is drop her panties for her son. My main reason initially for looking into the code of AWAM was to prove those people wrong, and that at the time, what the MC was saying and how she was feeling was completely the opposite of what the fans of mother/son content were claiming.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im not a fan of female mc games BUT im not a hater anyway i just had to leave a comment because every time im checking out the updates page i always see the picture in this game girl with the big dildo and just makes me fucking bust a gut every time i see her holding it hahaha

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Some of the choice options certainly give the player the choice for Michelle to enjoy letting Amelia get away with being a cheeky little shit, especially in sexual situations.
I know and I was hoping there'd be a route where Amelia gets the hints, feels encouraged to be more of a cheeky little shit and acts more dominant and selfish towards Michelle.

There is a variable that keeps track of Amelias submissiveness (or rather Michelles dominance because all decisions changing this variable are made by Michelle), so I assume there will be a storyline where the daughter submits. I personally would enjoy it much more if this little bratty but charming slut would take the lead in her relationship with her mother.

I'm not really interested in their dealings with others, I play the game for the incestous mother/daughter content, so Amelia dominating the neighbour or somebody else is not the same.

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I am no player of fempro VN's but the renders caught my eye, I just love tattoos and piercings etc.. :)

I actually really like the dynamic between both. It is lovely and funny... I hope it stays this way...
Guess the sexually openness with others is ok for me, and I hope it is not affecting their relationship.

I would prefer no sub/dom stuff between them, to others I don't care and could be fun.

I assume those are 3DCG's so I don't understand this comic-filter. For me it is pushing it back to look more 2Dish... which is really sad because the models are looking really nice..

Thanks and good luck

Reactions: BlackWebGames

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
love how the game begins in situ and we're not getting hit over the head with exposition. this is a great pace for world building (y)

Yumberduddle

Oct 18, 2018
holy shit i absolutely love this so far! any non-futa mother/daughter content is a rare treat and breath of fresh air, but this is legitimately competent writing thats fun to experience about characters with distinct and likable personalities. and it doesnt demand you go through 5 hours of uninterrupted story before giving a single sex scene, which is a definite bonus! i am super loving this!!!! great work, cant wait for more!!!!!!!!

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes