VN Ren'Py Mother Lovers Society [Ch. 5.1] [BlackWeb Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Hello everyone. So as usual I'm hard at work, I promise. I can't say for certain if I will have the sorority party done by Monday, but my plan is to at least do another update continuing at least some of the paths happening at the party and also do another Mother Lovers update along with it. Here is a little preview of what will be happening in that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahh I was hopefully wish an update for the DDOS though but MLS was cool for now

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Update Monday MLS 3.1

Here it is. The first part of Chapter 3 of Mother Lovers Society. So I went back and forth on this and I decided that since DDoS is also going to get an update tomorrow (or in the next couple of days, sorry there is just a lot of work left to do on it.) I'll go ahead and release this for free and DDoS will be subscriber only like usual.

Changelog:
Continuation of the story
some light sex scenes and a lot of nudity.

downloads:

Windows:

Mac:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I was just ranting in the AWAM thread that the next event with the daughter (Ellie) was going to be a long wait (up to two years by the current estimate), and someone suggested I play the son route - which has twice the number of events as the daughter route, but none of the nudity.

Next thing I know, the next update for this drops, nudity specifically been mentioned as present. I think I know which one I'm gonna enjoy more.

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hi.
I think something went wrong with the update of Mother Love Society.
Because when you download you get the current version of Dog Days of Summer.
Please review.
Thanks

Reactions: bozoplace

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Hi.
I think something went wrong with the update of Mother Love Society.
Because when you download you get the current version of Dog Days of Summer.
Please review.
Thanks
You are right. Not sure how I did that but here is the correct link

Win:

mac:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You are right. Not sure how I did that but here is the correct link

Win:
Mega

mac:
Mega
I've noticed sometimes that if there's a link you use more than most (like in this case the Subscribestar link), autofill likes to put that in, instead of the link you're trying to paste in the textbox.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes