Haloguy6446

Mar 19, 2021
I think I'll add it to the gym routes and something else that I'm preparing which will be taking inspiration from "escape from z city" game
An alternative “saving scenario” is Gerald/James notices mom is being roughed up on the slave master social site, she is coming home with spank marks, mind break/crying more. James even begs another character to do something and then the next NTR scenarios James is aware of. Like more mental conflicts for James since he knows he is letting someone new corrupt his mother (need to raise money through new degrading job to replace money that Ron was paying her, maybe stripping/prostitution). This would be a good time to do a transformation like dye her hair blonde, additional body modifications. Since James is aware of the alternative he goes through mind break knowing there is nothing he can do but watch and maybe pay to witness it.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
An alternative “saving scenario” is Gerald/James notices mom is being roughed up on the slave master social site, she is coming home with spank marks, mind break/crying more. James even begs another character to do something and then the next NTR scenarios James is aware of. Like more mental conflicts for James since he knows he is letting someone new corrupt his mother (need to raise money through new degrading job to replace money that Ron was paying her, maybe stripping/prostitution). This would be a good time to do a transformation like dye her hair blonde, additional body modifications. Since James is aware of the alternative he goes through mind break knowing there is nothing he can do but watch and maybe pay to witness it.
That might be usable for the ending scene. Fun fact I already have the "coming home with spank marks" thing in episode 2.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Haloguy6446

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a possibility that the mother will get pregnant by one of her masters?

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Is there a possibility that the mother will get pregnant by one of her masters?
I can make her pregnant at the end of some route, but I can't find a way to make her pregnant mid-game that doesn't interrupt the way James sees his mother as pure and normal. Because without that element, the NTR aspect of the game is just gone completely.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
That would be something after all. :cool:
For me, pregnancy is the best body transformation. Way better than all that tattooing or piercing. Best way to show, that the woman's body now belongs to someone else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluerubber

Haloguy6446

Mar 19, 2021
You better wait for ep 2 instead.
I'd say in about 2 weeks. as for now I almost finished writing the dialogues. After that, then CG and some ren'py functions.
Do you need help writing future dialogs? In theory you are already taking on the work of multiple devs and I for one would love to contribute to this project in anyway I can.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Do you need help writing future dialogs? In theory you are already taking on the work of multiple devs and I for one would love to contribute to this project in anyway I can.
As I've said in the developer notes, I'm doing this for fun in my free time when I'm not working. And the fun part of making this game is writing and drawing the H scene. So sorry, I appreciate your offer but I want to write it myself as that's one of the things that I love about making this game. If I ever need help, that'll be to draw BG, Other Char, and possibly coding (The boring stuff). Thanks for your offer.

Haloguy6446

Mar 19, 2021
As I've said in the developer notes, I'm doing this for fun in my free time when I'm not working. And the fun part of making this game is writing and drawing the H scene. So sorry, I appreciate your offer but I want to write it myself as that's one of the things that I love about making this game. If I ever need help, that'll be to draw BG, Other Char, and possibly coding (The boring stuff). Thanks for your offer.
Feel free to reach out if you need help with coding, renpy is pretty simple to build out the branching paths you are aiming for.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Feel free to reach out if you need help with coding, renpy is pretty simple to build out the branching paths you are aiming for.
Did you perhaps know how to code python? I really want to make a strip poker minigame, but I have no idea how to code. I even have tried using ChatGPT but always get an error. If I can get help making it, I'll be very grateful.

Haloguy6446

Mar 19, 2021
Did you perhaps know how to code python? I really want to make a strip poker minigame, but I have no idea how to code. I even have tried using ChatGPT but always get an error. If I can get help making it, I'll be very grateful.
Yes let’s take a look together after the winter break! That’s a great idea. I think there is already a prebuilt game on git hub we can repurpose.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Yes let’s take a look together after the winter break! That’s a great idea. I think there is already a prebuilt game on git hub we can repurpose.
Thanks! I'll be waiting for it. But don't need to rush as I'm still working on episode 2 currently. I'm gonna use it for Willy Part 2, James's gambling addict route, and some other route.

As a token of gratitude, I'll give you free spoiler scene for episode 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks! I'll be waiting for it. But don't need to rush as I'm still working on episode 2 currently. I'm gonna use it for Willy Part 2, James's gambling addict route, and some other route.

As a token of gratitude, I'll give you free spoiler scene for episode 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see something that looks like stockings :p :love:
And some toys making her go crazy
Me Likey :devilish:

Many thanks 4 the share singsun66 :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
That was pretty good as a short story, but the corruption progression is too fast if it's part of a long story arc. Not really sure what the direction will be. It looks like there will be a lot of different routes with different jobs the mom can take. It seems like the updates will concentrate on pushing one of the routes at a time. It's a good plan, but I just wonder how long each individual route will be. The current slave route for Mr. Ron is basically 50-70% of the way into a typical corruption arc. She's under the long lasting drug effects, but we could consider that she is basically fallen already. With this projection, I guess this route could be completed in the next update or 2.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
That was pretty good as a short story, but the corruption progression is too fast if it's part of a long story arc. Not really sure what the direction will be. It looks like there will be a lot of different routes with different jobs the mom can take. It seems like the updates will concentrate on pushing one of the routes at a time. It's a good plan, but I just wonder how long each individual route will be. The current slave route for Mr. Ron is basically 50-70% of the way into a typical corruption arc. She's under the long lasting drug effects, but we could consider that she is basically fallen already. With this projection, I guess this route could be completed in the next update or 2.
I was thinking 4 episodes minimum per route. But like I've said, her fast corruption has something to do with the ending of Ron and Willy's route.

Reactions: Bruhwtfnoob

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Cant wait for update! Humiliating tattoos and piercings pls
I have bad news about this, I was planing on adding piercings or tattoos on this episode until I realized that I've written too much. So I must postpone it for Willy's part2.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes