singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Are you planning to add mom's point of view of the story?(mom's side/memories)
Not at the moment. But I've been thinking about making it as a different game in the past when this game ended, but then it doesn't make any sense because I have to use the same CGs as this game otherwise it will be a different story. So maybe I'll do it as a "new game+" with a linear route depending on your base game choice and the addition of her past stories before James is born.

Still, kinda sound complicated for now so let us just see what's gonna happen in the future

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Nice art, hot character, a lot of possibilities to create a various, engaging (and hot) story. I'll keep an eye on it.

P.s. I like some good old exhibitionism scenes ...

Reactions: ActiveShooter
Jul 27, 2020
I might said, it's a very impressive that you learn how to draw by yourself for this game.
You need more practicing, but i already see that you have big potential and you style is very neet.
Keep up the good work, dev.

Reactions: zandalari

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Nice art, hot character, a lot of possibilities to create a various, engaging (and hot) story. I'll keep an eye on it.

P.s. I like some good old exhibitionism scenes ...
I might said, it's a very impressive that you learn how to draw by yourself for this game.
You need more practicing, but i already see that you have big potential and you style is very neet.
Keep up the good work, dev.
Ayy thanks dudes! :Kappa:

Reactions: akame1234

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
tried the game, while I love incest and anal -specially- and this game has both, the chase is not engaging, the mother is just a bit slutty and everyone uses her. It'd be nice to have a route where only the son could have her, and give the user that choice. As it is now the game forces you to made a slut out of the mc's mother.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Fun start!

My only issue with these types of NTR stories is that you don't get to see the fall. I can see the appeal of this type of story-telling, but I wanted to see her break. She was upset, then the next time we see her, she was broken.

Regardless, fun ride!

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Fun start!

My only issue with these types of NTR stories is that you don't get to see the fall. I can see the appeal of this type of story-telling, but I wanted to see her break. She was upset, then the next time we see her, she was broken.

Regardless, fun ride!
I was about to make her somehow explain what's happened to her off-screen by making everyone's internal monologues readable, but then I feel like it takes away the mystery side of it. Like I want the player to imagine "what's happening to her right now?" when she doesn't come home overnight or something thus making you feel the anticipation of knowing what happened to her at that time then get rewarded with some context and CG.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Fun start!

Regardless, fun ride!
Yeah that's my only problem with the game she says she wants to quit the job one day but on the very next day from the way she talks it seems like she is already fallen, at least give it a week or more with each day or so the MC notices something different/changed(make up, nails, perfume, got her hair done, how more loose/slutty she dresses, the way she acts/slight change in morals with doing something she was previously against like smoking or drinking) with her.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Yeah that's my only problem with the game she says she wants to quit the job one day but on the very next day from the way she talks it seems like she is already fallen, at least give it a week or more with each day or so the MC notices something different/changed(make up, nails, perfume, got her hair done, how more loose/slutty she dresses, the way she acts/slight change in morals with doing something she was previously against like smoking or drinking) with her.
I understand what you're trying to tell me. But the reason behind this has to do with the game ending of Ron's route that I have planned. So unfortunately I can't change it.

Jul 27, 2020
I was about to make her somehow explain what's happened to her off-screen by making everyone's internal monologues readable, but then I feel like it takes away the mystery side of it. Like I want the player to imagine "what's happening to her right now?" when she doesn't come home overnight or something thus making you feel the anticipation of knowing what happened to her at that time then get rewarded with some context and CG.
You do everything right. Mystery NTR, which stimulate your imagination - is best NTR.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes