Mar 12, 2018
I'm always confused about the fact that some dude fucking mother is some how ntr, is everyone whoever had a dad or step-dad, a cuck? Because that would be weird as fuck.
NTR is different from cuckolding. It's more about the discrepancy between the idealized image of a woman the protag has and the reality of her being a slut to someone else. If your mother is an angel to you, and you deeply love her, while your father is an asshole, and you see him treating her as a sex slave while she enjoys it, then yes, you'll probably feel NTRed. Don't confuse netorare with cheating and cuckolding, pls. If you have a girlfriend and you treat her like shit, having zero feelings towards her, and she cheats on you with someone who treats her as a princess, then you aren't ntr'ed. If you force the guy with whom she cheated on you to watch as you fuck her brains out, making her totally lose it and tell him that she loves your dick more than she ever loved him, then congratulations, you NTR'ed him despite the fact that she's your GF who cheated on you with him.

As you can see, this is a complex topic that only a few real intellectuals can truly comprehend.

Last edited:

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
NTR is different from cuckolding. It's more about the discrepancy between the idealized image of a woman the protag has and the reality of her being a slut to someone else. If your mother is an angel to you, and you deeply love her, while your father is an asshole, and you see her treating her as a sex slave while she enjoys it, then yes, you'll probably feel NTRed. Don't confuse netorare with cheating and cuckolding, pls. If you have a girlfriend and you treat her like shit, having zero feelings towards her, and she cheats on you with someone who treats her as a princess, then you aren't ntr'ed. If you force the guy with whom she cheated on you to watch as you fuck her brains out, making her totally lose it and tell him that she loves your dick more than she ever loved him, then congratulations, you NTR'ed him despite the fact that she's your GF who cheated on you with him.

As you can see, this is a complex topic that only a few real intellectuals can truly comprehend.
I'm actually looking for a real intellectual person that can help me naming this: How is it called when is NTR but you play as a woman cheating on her boyfriend with other guys? Is just cheating or has another name?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I'm actually looking for a real intellectual person that can help me naming this: How is it called when is NTR but you play as a woman cheating on her boyfriend with other guys? Is just cheating or has another name?
It's called reverse harem :WeSmart:.

• Wow
Reactions: Dereck112

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
the game would have many audience if we can play as the ugly bastard instead of cuck
As I said in the developer notes, I made this game kinda for myself as I want to set example of future developer of what type of games I'd like to see in the future. I hope to inspire some of them so I can hopefully play this kind of game that made by someone else. So no, I don't make this game to have many audience but rather just some specific type of people that have the same view as me.

Besides, there's a lot of netori games out there. One of them I remember is about a guy who enslaved his landlord wife because the landlord is rude to him. Don't remember the name tho.

Overwank

Oct 13, 2017
Love the game so far. Having the girl do streaming has been a great new ntr angle for me and cant wait to see what you do with it. I personally love seeing have them do "fan meet ups" or going out and fucking random guys for the stream! looking forward to more!

zandalari

May 4, 2019
As I said in the developer notes, I made this game kinda for myself as I want to set example of future developer of what type of games I'd like to see in the future. I hope to inspire some of them so I can hopefully play this kind of game that made by someone else. So no, I don't make this game to have many audience but rather just some specific type of people that have the same view as me.

Besides, there's a lot of netori games out there. One of them I remember is about a guy who enslaved his landlord wife because the landlord is rude to him. Don't remember the name tho.
A very respectable take. Make a game you like and want to play yourself. The fans will come to you instead of your chasing them. Godspeed to you in all your endeavors.

I just have a question, how will the "routes" work length wise? You said you wanted to do a long term series. Let's assume a random number of 20 releases/episodes. Now let's take random routes, like prostitution and streaming. Will they overlap? Are they exclusive, where you pick a path and get only events on that path? Will they all get content for the 20 planned episodes, or do they all get 4-5 dedicated episodes and the rest are for other paths?

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
A very respectable take. Make a game you like and want to play yourself. The fans will come to you instead of your chasing them. Godspeed to you in all your endeavors.

I just have a question, how will the "routes" work length wise? You said you wanted to do a long term series. Let's assume a random number of 20 releases/episodes. Now let's take random routes, like prostitution and streaming. Will they overlap? Are they exclusive, where you pick a path and get only events on that path? Will they all get content for the 20 planned episodes, or do they all get 4-5 dedicated episodes and the rest are for other paths?
Thanks,
As I said in another reply James's choices throughout the game will, directly and indirectly, affect the job that she'll take. For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So some jobs/routes will force you to pick another route first, then you'll get an option to change career midway.
And I don't think they'll overlap, just branched out naturally like tree branches because if they ever overlap, let's just say 2 routes overlap, that means I have to do 2 CGs for one game day (For example morning is modeling CG and night is Streaming CG). And the number will go up the more routes overlap with each other and that's not something that I can afford to do for now.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks,
As I said in another reply James's choices throughout the game will, directly and indirectly, affect the job that she'll take. For example:

So some jobs/routes will force you to pick another route first, then you'll get an option to change career midway.
And I don't think they'll overlap, just branched out naturally like tree branches because if they ever overlap, let's just say 2 routes overlap, that means I have to do 2 CGs for one game day (For example morning is modeling CG and night is Streaming CG). And the number will go up the more routes overlap with each other and that's not something that I can afford to do for now.
Looking forward to see
:)

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes