singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
singsun64

Great and promising game. Liked how the story is so far. Can I ask, since this doesn't look like using any sophisticated modern engines for rendering and stuff, how much working day you would need for a sizable update in the future? How many days did it took you to finish what you had so far?

Also, I am a huge fan of BDSM, since I saw there is that tag in the game, how much BDSM content you're planning to put in the coming episodes? Is it mild, or hardcore, or brutal? Will James eventually participate in it too?

Sorry for asking. But this game really catch my interest.
I don't know, this game from the concept takes me like 2 months. The thing that makes it that long is drawing the in game characters with expressions and backgrounds. Also since I have job (Fully online btw) I have to dedicate some of my time to work, for example right before release day I had to work from like 09:00 AM to 09:00 PM and after that my friends started coming to my house to play some games up to 12AM (Bros always comes to my house to play games at night cause their jobs) and then I was able to draw 1 main menu CG before I go to sleep at 2AM.

A lot BDSM fetish will be coming from Ron & Willy route since they're dad & son, I want them to have the same fetish. I want a certain fetish to be dedicated to a character so you can pick the route that you wanted for example Gerard route will be exibionist route.

Cooldude17

Mar 17, 2019
So it's NTR where you can let james lean into being a cuck or just a normal dude but how is he a cuck if it's his own mom? Was he fucking his own mom prior?

ElZenpai

May 25, 2019
Can the son help his dear mother enter the respectable profession of prostitution, and he helps organize gangbangs for her?
There are some Doujins with that premise, but this is more like the "normal" (boring) plot where the son is just too coward to do anything, and just live with that, Terasumc have a lot of these type of storys.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Mc: fuck training
Bully: mam, I know I been smashing that pussy, but can you train me some self-defense? I want to test it with your son next time I bully him

Also, is self-defense training avoidable?

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
i dont get how you people can call this ntr are they in a relationship no are they having sex no is she a li no so how the fuck can you even call this ntr im really getting tired of devs just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks and call it that

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Imo a really good first release, perfect for a quick wank since this one does get into the action very fast.

I would have preferred more build up but then we have had some many games that take forever to get to the sex scenes, only to let players down. This is breath of fresh air in that regard as we know what to expect writing and sex scenes wise. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: zadtier396

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Sorry but I see everywhere it's minimum a lover (significant other). So it's not the mom (except when they are in a sexual or romantic relationship). But anyway it's meaningless to discuss this here because of trolling mods deleting many posts.
Like i said its a widely accepted mistranslation, you're the one that's wrong when you get confused on why its "netorare" despite them not being in a romantic relationship. the definition is in the top part.

• Angry
Reactions: aNTiReal

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
yes but not priority right now

my priority is:
maid route(willy)
Vacation episode(ron part2)
modeling route(new char cameraman)
streamer route

the son will be at:
prostitution route
maybe some route that has to do with friends gangbang like teacher/school janitor/home tutor
Oh Oh... Don't forget BDSM-Slave route :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;) HEHE

Nice to see you finally got the Game Dev Tag :)

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes