darktrk1

Dec 2, 2018
so will there ever be a route that lets mc be the one fucking her cause its no fun constantly shitting on a kid who has a shit life and taking away the one person that cares about him i mean if it was a negletful husband im all for it also will there be a full route the turns her in to like a full mind broken pet/gimp or something caues that would be hot as fuck

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
so will there ever be a route that lets mc be the one fucking her cause its no fun constantly shitting on a kid who has a shit life and taking away the one person that cares about him i mean if it was a negletful husband im all for it
Yes, but not my priority. If you go for the cuck route, Lucy will constantly send you naughty pictures & even masturbate with you on some occasions.

darktrk1

Dec 2, 2018
sweet usually the kid never gets any or its him exclusully also will there be a full route the turns her in to like a full mind broken pet/gimp or something caues that would be hot as fuck

Reactions: Seittitgib

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Question 4 the dev. :)
1. Will there be stockings and leather/latex?
and
2. (See Spoiler) Will stuff like this (BDSM tag? Collar and leash) be in the game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Question 4 the dev. :)
1. Will there be stockings and leather/latex?
and
2. (See Spoiler) Will stuff like this (BDSM tag? Collar and leash) be in the game?
:)
1.Latex stuff yes, but if you asked for like lace stockings & lingerie, I currently have no skills to draw them.
2. Of course!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Latex224

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2236928

Overview:
You play as James, an 18 years old highschool student with gruesome childhood trauma where you see your father die in front of your eyes in a planned robbery. Since then you keep getting bullied by your friends because you look weak and vulnerable.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-15
Release Date: 2022-12-15
Developer: Singsun66
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Route Explanation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2236951 View attachment 2236953 View attachment 2236955 View attachment 2236956 View attachment 2236958 View attachment 2236957
Are there plans for incest? Mom/son.

synthetical

Oct 1, 2020
Ingame there is a reference to a different game, does that game actually exist/or will it exist in the future?
If so what is it?

Btw. quite a nice initial release, looking forward to updates.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
Ingame there is a reference to a different game, does that game actually exist/or will it exist in the future?
If so what is it?

Btw. quite a nice initial release, looking forward to updates.
It was my first game back in 2018, It was rough and unpolished but I released it somewhere and ended up scraping it because I was getting my first job so I don't have time to do it. The game was about a female cop that got moved to a big city cracking down on some drug empire doing undercover. It have shota tag but I don't explain the real age of the boy (landlord son) so it got removed from reddit. I still have the raw file in my old laptop but the laptop died so I put it away in my mom's house.

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
So... The mom is an ex self defense teacher. Her son is getting bullied. Why does she not... I dunno... teach her son self defense? That seems like the obvious solution.

No need to move repeatedly to the point of being in debt when you literally have self defense training at your disposal.
The clue is in day 1. The boy doesn't like doing physical stuff like exercise and violence.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
1.Latex stuff yes, but if you asked for like lace stockings & lingerie, I currently have no skills to draw them.
2. Of course!
Thanks 4 the reply. :)
Best of luck with the game! Also, you should ask for a "Game Dev" tag :) ;)

Inaaca

Jul 28, 2018
The clue is in day 1. The boy doesn't like doing physical stuff like exercise and violence.
So between getting bullied vs learning how to not get bullied.. the son prefers getting bullied.

And between teaching her son discipline vs moving more than she can financially afford.. the mom chooses debt.
You'd think she might reconsider moving as a solution after it didn't work the first time.

That's rough. I feel like this family deserves whatever misfortune they wind up in.

Although, as a side note, is it actually important that the mom is a self defense teacher? Because it seems like if she wasn't trained in exactly the thing that would solve their problems all of these logical issues pretty much go away.

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
I'm always confused about the fact that some dude fucking mother is some how ntr, is everyone whoever had a dad or step-dad, a cuck? Because that would be weird as fuck.
THIS
Never understood why it's NTR. If you play as the kid and one of the parents cheats (something that hasn't even happened here yet) is counted as NTR.
In the original japanese definition for "寝取られ" it means something along the lines of "The person you like is having sexual relationships with other people", this can be your sister, crush or just a classmate.
Meanwhile the widely accepted mistranslation for "netorare" means "cheating or being unfaithful to a significant other". If you see a japanese "ntr" game it can be anything from forced or consensual cheating/cucking/sharing and a relationship is not guaranteed.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes