singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
So if I understand correctly... You play as a loser who basically turns his own mother into a cumrag because his dad died and he's bullied at school?

Aye, she deserves it.

I mean... If she lets herself be manipulated by that totally-18-but-looks-12 caricature of a man then there's no saving her.
No no no, you get it wrong. James doesn't do anything, just the mom is trying too hard to keep her child happy that people around her (not james) used that to manipulate her.

Last edited:

singsun66

Mother NTR Training
Game Developer
Oct 28, 2018
I always like games where we can see the mother getting fucked by other guys so I am already curios.

Question regarding "The choice is all yours".
How much freedom do we have? Can we avoid certain man for the mother in the future? I am not a big fan of the dirty old man part in NTR games and enjoy it more when they are the same age as MC.

Always hotter when classmates have their way with her. :D

Edit:
Regarding normal guy in the route describtion, does this mean a sharing end/route? Would be awesome if true
Normal guy means you don't like seeing your mother doing it with someone else.
So every job she choose will be influenced both directly and indirectly by James(you)

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
I don't like drawing male character, sorry :HideThePain: will re draw it in the future
No, I like genuinely like it. It's a hilarious and otherwise unimportant contrast. It's in that "so bad it's good" territory where it only damages the appearance of a non-vital element to the core experience, so personally speaking, I can just enjoy a laugh at it without it detracting from the quality of the game itself. It's like the author saying "so here's the character we're all here for and oh yeah also this useless fucker is here too I guess."

Dunno how others feel but that's my two cents.

Dec 1, 2022
I'm always confused about the fact that some dude fucking mother is some how ntr, is everyone whoever had a dad or step-dad, a cuck? Because that would be weird as fuck.
I'm not sure what there is to get. Your mom being with your dad or step-dad isn't ntr, it's a normal healthy relationship.

Your mom getting turned into a sex starved slut by some guy or your bully that makes her care more about sex than you or your well being would be the ntr part.

Bruhgget

Jun 2, 2018
I don't like drawing male character, sorry :HideThePain: will re draw it in the future
start
View attachment 2236928

Overview:
You play as James, an 18 years old highschool student with gruesome childhood trauma where you see your father die in front of your eyes in a planned robbery. Since then you keep getting bullied by your friends because you look weak and vulnerable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-15
Release Date: 2022-12-15
Developer: Singsun66
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Route Explanation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2236951 View attachment 2236953 View attachment 2236955 View attachment 2236956 View attachment 2236958 View attachment 2236957
wheres the patreon link at doe

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes