E-rat57

Nov 17, 2021
It was my first game back in 2018, It was rough and unpolished but I released it somewhere and ended up scraping it because I was getting my first job so I don't have time to do it. The game was about a female cop that got moved to a big city cracking down on some drug empire doing undercover. It have shota tag but I don't explain the real age of the boy (landlord son) so it got removed from reddit. I still have the raw file in my old laptop but the laptop died so I put it away in my mom's house.
Is there a chance that we can get that game as well ?

Reactions: ZeeMental

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I gotta give the Dev props for being so honest about his experince and what our expectations should be in the Dev notes. I never mind a "rough" first project if folks acknowledge that's what it is and not trying to sell it like its the next Summertime Saga or something.

Reactions: fugazi666

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
Nice Game but u realy need to make a Patreon Page , it's more easy for some of us. Waiting for episode 2

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
In the original japanese definition for "寝取られ" it means something along the lines of "The person you like is having sexual relationships with other people", this can be your sister, crush or just a classmate.
Meanwhile the widely accepted mistranslation for "netorare" means "cheating or being unfaithful to a significant other". If you see a japanese "ntr" game it can be anything from forced or consensual cheating/cucking/sharing and a relationship is not guaranteed.
Sorry but I see everywhere it's minimum a lover (significant other). So it's not the mom (except when they are in a sexual or romantic relationship). But anyway it's meaningless to discuss this here because of trolling mods deleting many posts.

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
singsun64

Great and promising game. Liked how the story is so far. Can I ask, since this doesn't look like using any sophisticated modern engines for rendering and stuff, how much working day you would need for a sizable update in the future? How many days did it took you to finish what you had so far?

Also, I am a huge fan of BDSM, since I saw there is that tag in the game, how much BDSM content you're planning to put in the coming episodes? Is it mild, or hardcore, or brutal? Will James eventually participate in it too?

Sorry for asking. But this game really catch my interest.

Reactions: Latex224

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
So...a self defense instructor has done 'everything she can' for him. Except teach him self defense. Cause, clearly, the only thing a self defense INSTRUCTOR can do is beat up the bullies herself, not INSTRUCT him in, ohhh I dunno, SELF DEFENSE.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes