lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
are the FULL VERSION S1+S2+S3 and STANDALONE SEASONS 1 - 3 and the split version
are all three the same thing are not
i have not played this yet, so can someone tell me do i need to download only the full version are also the standalone ones too.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
are the FULL VERSION S1+S2+S3 and STANDALONE SEASONS 1 - 3 and the split version
are all three the same thing are not
i have not played this yet, so can someone tell me do i need to download only the full version are also the standalone ones too.
The Full Version and the Standalone Seasons are for the most part the same (The Full Version has both Standalone Specials Halloween and What If (Natassja) which will be a full Moon(Halloween) and Traffic Sign(What If) but if you want to use the full version of Jokerleader's walkthrough Mod play the What If or have a copy of the game file that you can replace when you want to play it since the mod will take you the main game when using it) the main difference between the two is you can change between season's on the Main menu in the Full Version vs having to exit the game when starting each season.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
I just arrived at my first choice where I will lose points with someone whatever I pick (walkthrough mod), is this a game where you can't get everything in one playthrough?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I just arrived at my first choice where I will lose points with someone whatever I pick (walkthrough mod), is this a game where you can't get everything in one playthrough?
Points were abandoned pretty early in Dev. You can get all the sexy time in one play, or at least that's how I remember it.

Reactions: Malkav

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I finished the game early today and I really loved it!

At first, I was disappointed that Gissell was like a side character because she was my favorite. But I really love how she's even in the last sex scene of the game!

Since their first appearance, Moon, Gissell & Greta was the three I wanted to see more, but with a lot more characters, I loved them all but my preferences changed. Gissell & Greta still are my top 2 for me, no matter what tho, but I really loved more and more of Bianca and Eva the more the story progress. Then, I really started to look forward to see Mirella more, and after that, Mr. Mister introduced Yulia and Polina.

Holy mother of tits and bacon!!! How the fuck we can choose at this point?! They are all bring something I love, but then the more I played season 3 and the more I was sticking to Gissell and Greta.

That's the beauty of this game, all characters have something you can like about them and want to see the MC spend time with them. I can't class the characters because I loved both their designs and also their personality, but Gissel & Greta truly are the best tho.

I think it's a game with a nice replay value and I'll wait a couple of months before replaying it again. It has that vibe where it's just really nice to revisit the characters and locations again.

It was a great story and journey, loved every single minute of it!:)

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 1230466

Overview
ENG:
This story follows Sunny, who was separated from his mother at birth. With limited knowledge of his past, he embarks on a quest to reunite with her. Unbeknownst to him, he becomes employed by the woman who had cared for him until he turned three. Both characters have undergone significant transformations. Assist Sunny in his search for his mother, and you will be generously rewarded throughout this journey.
ESP:
Esta historia sigue a Sunny, quien fue separado de su madre al nacer. Con un conocimiento limitado de su pasado, se embarca en una búsqueda para reunirse con ella. Sin que él lo sepa, se convierte en empleado de la mujer que lo había cuidado hasta que cumplió tres años. Ambos personajes han sufrido transformaciones significativas. Ayuda a Sunny en la búsqueda de su madre y serás generosamente recompensado a lo largo de este viaje.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-30
Release Date: 2024-01-28
Developer: Mr.Mister - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.22.1.0 S03E06
Language: English, Spanish
Other Games: HUNTER: Space Pirates
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional info:

DOWNLOAD
FULL VERSION S1+S2+S3
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
SPLIT
Update Only: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Patches:
* -

STANDALONE SEASONS 1 - 3

Extras: Walkthrough Mod* - Fan Signs - Turkish Translation* - FAMILY TREE* - - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2110481 View attachment 980625 View attachment 592989 View attachment 592991 View attachment 592992 View attachment 592994 View attachment 592996 View attachment 592998 View attachment 592999 View attachment 593002 View attachment 593006 View attachment 980613 View attachment 980619 View attachment 769721 View attachment 654955 View attachment 654957 View attachment 654958 View attachment 654959 View attachment 654963 View attachment 592988 View attachment 980591 View attachment 980592 View attachment 980595 View attachment 980598 View attachment 980602
I remember this fucking game. This is a very good one. I would leave a few hours to play this every day.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Unlocked Gallery & JokerLeader's Multi Mods:

Motherless - Full Version - 0.22.1.0 :
/

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: kwazi and Ruffuss

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Hey everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. We’re excited to share that our game, "Hunter: Space Pirates," is now available on Steam. It would mean a lot to us if you could add it to your wishlist. Your support can make a huge difference!

If you're interested and willing to help, please click the link below to add it to your wishlist:

Thank you so much for your support!

Best regards,
Mr. Mister

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The game so far is as I remember it. What I did not recall were the animation loops. They pull me out of the immersion because they look like the characters are animatrons on a Disney amusement ride. In spite of this, it is still an enjoyable game.

Last edited:

Njoiboi

May 19, 2024
A question about the full version, which is designed for the market (i.e. Steam) if I see it correctly.
Does this also mean that all taboo content has been removed?
Because already in the first dialogs in the game there is talk of “my life long friend” which looks a lot like censorship.
I have no desire to play a censored version and there doesn't seem to be an iPatch either.
Can someone please clarify which versions are uncensored? Thx!

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes