gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I don't see any NTR scenes
So .ver 3.1 currently has NTR scenes?
No and from the looks of it (unless i did something wrong), it's still really bare barely out of the tutorial stage and just meeting characters. Really short saw far imo for the amount of updates... but ive seen worse.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
No and from the looks of it (unless i did something wrong), it's still really bare barely out of the tutorial stage and just meeting characters. Really short saw far imo for the amount of updates... but ive seen worse.
IIRC, the dev said that if you don't take care of the young blondie, she will cheat on you with her friend or backup guy, whatever you want to call it.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
can someone make a rollback mod compatible with version 3? rollback is a must in these games
Rollback is not disabled, but it is unbound from the mouse scroll wheel by default. You can re-enable it in preferences.
When interacting with scrollable windows (i.e. the smartphone or computer apps), if your mouse moves outside the scrollable area, the mouse scroll wheel will change to rollback.

Otherwise, rollback is working as normal in Ren'py. Left/right side of the screen or quick menu depending on user preferences.

Has the antivirus reported the presence of malware to anyone else (FileRepMalware [TRJ])? :unsure:
Antivirus sometimes doesn't like the 32bit exe version of the game files. You can delete this file is using a 64bit system (or non-windows)

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Nice game. But got a problem, I think. Agreed to help out in the coffee shop, and it just went to the main menu. Does this update just drop off like that? Or did I hit a problem with the game or something?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Nice game. But got a problem, I think. Agreed to help out in the coffee shop, and it just went to the main menu. Does this update just drop off like that? Or did I hit a problem with the game or something?
Use the hotfix provided by the dev in the previous page.

Reactions: Talmadge

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]
Antivirus sometimes doesn't like the 32bit exe version of the game files. You can delete this file is using a 64bit system (or non-windows)
Both the 32bit and 64bit versions of the executable are deleted by the antivirus. It will be for the next version.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Yes, I concur. I played with an universal wkt and it didn't help because some options are not obvious or even necessary to do two paths (for example, why split in two the yoga session? You can grab Maria's ass even if you were with the yoga teacher beforehand. Some of he paths intertwined between each other and it's no clear to makes saves (even if the dev give the option to name them) because you don't clearly know at which point you are.
The in-game WKT is useful, but not sufficient to know if explored all the options. A mod could help but at a certain point in the game it would not indicate in which path(s) we are, and which we are missing.

Spin256 I know you are giving a list of the girls whom we can find if we choose the gym or the mall. This is great, but at this point already you have to replay many times (because for example, if I want to work with the girl in the phone store, apparently I cannot play the Patricia's "route". So to play with the first girl, I have to go back where we invite her to lunch). So I guess this will get worst in the future with more girls (which is cool) and more scenes to replay to get to the point to enable the route we want to do.

Can confirm that opening the gallery through main menu is fixed and once the cafe is finished it goes to Patricia's. (y)

Is you play easy mode, and you go to setting on your cellphone you can activate an in-game wkt that gives you hints. However, you will have to do many playthroughs to watch all the scenes.
There's perhaps no easy answer.

You can't get every girl in one play-through. If you see a path choice with different girls on each side, it's likely their stories don't cross over much. You also have the pure girl route vs a pairing route (i.e. basically a solo love interest).

The game uses a percentage point system. You won't need to play all of a certain girl's scenes to advance her story.

The yoga is split to give you a Kimberley-oriented path, or not, plus some different information. Going to the pool gives info about 'the gauntlet' whereas going to the class gives info about the owner of the gym/mall.

With the examples you've given of Patricia and Keira (electronics store). You can play both their routes. Visit Patricia in the store and accept the job, then invite Keira to lunch and accept her job offer.

You will miss the Kimberley/Patricia lunch scene and some conversations about them and Patricia's mom, but nothing that would stop you from pursuing either girl.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow all those momies look like mummies.
I hope they're going to the gym or are doing some yoga to keep fit.
We'll have to play the game to fnd out.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
You can't get every girl in one play-through. If you see a path choice with different girls on each side, it's likely their stories don't cross over much. You also have the pure girl route vs a pairing route
Personally, I don't want to have all the girls, but at this stage it's not 100% clear in which path(s) we are in. For example, even if you accept to work with Keira, you won't have her history in this update, because you chose to go to lunch with Caprice, even though both are on the same side (mall).

So, if I understood you correctly, every time that the WKT shows an "Name of the character path", this imply that she will be a love interest? And inversely, the rest will be "side" characters?

You won't need to play all of a certain girl's scenes to advance her story.
I get that you want that choices matter, but somehow you're imposing the player to replay the lunch part to activate the whole Keira's path (even if the player didn't rejected her while in the store). Taking in account this contradiction, the player can be lost. I'm afraid that this will be the case further in the game, that to see certain content we are interested in, we will have to replay from one point (which could be far from where we would be: a 0.1 choice, when we will be playing 0.7, for example).

The yoga is split to give you a Kimberley-oriented path, or not, plus some different information. Going to the pool gives info about 'the gauntlet' whereas going to the class gives info about the owner of the gym/mall.
Ok, makes sense. However, I still think you could have done it without splitting (missing points with Kimberley if you slap Maria, if you did Kimberley path.

You can play both their routes. Visit Patricia in the store and accept the job, then invite Keira to lunch and accept her job offer.

You will miss the Kimberley/Patricia lunch scene and some conversations about them and Patricia's mom, but nothing that would stop you from pursuing either girl.
So, Patricia's and Keira's paths aren't mutually exclusive, but yes Caprice's one? Even if she's listed in the mall screen choice. You see, even with the WKT this wasn't clear. I now understand that if we kiss Caprice, we are splitting the "mall route" in two: on one side, Caprice, her sister and the sweets shop lady (plus future others); and Patricia and Keira (plus future others) in the other. Is that correct?

This will give the player more info to, for example, put names for his saves. In this one, I'm with so-and-so, in this other I'm with so-and-so but not with this one.

Despite all these observations, I like your game, it's different and it's a breath of fresh air between all this cookie-cutters teenagers coming back home. That's why I like your much criticized wrinkled MC. ;)

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Personally, I don't want to have all the girls, but at this stage it's not 100% clear in which path(s) we are in. For example, even if you accept to work with Keira, you won't have her history in this update, because you chose to go to lunch with Caprice, even though both are on the same side (mall).
To accept the job with Keira you have to take her to lunch.
You don't need to take Caprice to lunch, you have to kiss her in the mall scene and again at her house the following morning if you want her path.

If you want to chase more than one girl you will inevitability miss some scenes for those girls. That's part of the game, the more girls you want, the more you have to choose who to spend time with.

So, if I understood you correctly, every time that the WKT shows an "Name of the character path", this imply that she will be a love interest? And inversely, the rest will be "side" characters?
I guess you could look at it that way to some degree. The character path walkthrough hint is a way to tell the player they should choose this option if they want this character, or don't choose if they don't want this character.

I get that you want that choices matter, but somehow you're imposing the player to replay the lunch part to activate the whole Keira's path (even if the player didn't rejected her while in the store). Taking in account this contradiction, the player can be lost. I'm afraid that this will be the case further in the game, that to see certain content we are interested in, we will have to replay from one point (which could be far from where we would be: a 0.1 choice, when we will be playing 0.7, for example).
You will still be able to chase Keira without taking her job offer. But without the job the next time she sees you is in college with Ralph. If you did the mall scene with him you'll know he was trying to perv on her.

Trying to chase a girl later in the story will still be possible, just more difficult. There's only so many options I can give you before it becomes too complicated.

Ok, makes sense. However, I still think you could have done it without splitting (missing points with Kimberley if you slap Maria, if you did Kimberley path.
That will always be the case.

So, Patricia's and Keira's paths aren't mutually exclusive, but yes Caprice's one? Even if she's listed in the mall screen choice. You see, even with the WKT this wasn't clear. I now understand that if we kiss Caprice, we are splitting the "mall route" in two: on one side, Caprice, her sister and the sweets shop lady (plus future others); and Patricia and Keira (plus future others) in the other. Is that correct?
There's only so much information I can include on the in-game walkthrough.
Kissing Caprice doesn't split the mall. You don't need to take Caprice to lunch for her path, but you do need to take Keira to lunch for her job path.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: neronwtf and Balu83

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Should probably not even bother including NTR. Based on the dev notes, there's gonna be so little of it in the game, that NTR fans won't really care for it, but any NTR, no matter how small, gives NTR haters aneurisms. If 95% of the game is harem/vanilla/non-NTR, might as well go full non-NTR.

But that's from the perspective of wanting to draw in fans. If that's simply how the dev envisioned the game, then more power to them. Make the game you want to make, regardless of how people feel about that three letter word (abbreviation?).

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
To accept the job with Keira you have to take her to lunch.
So why having the option to accept the job and maybe invite her lunch later? But afterwards you don't have a working scene with her. It doesn't make sense.

Trying to chase a girl later in the story will still be possible, just more difficult. There's only so many options I can give you before it becomes too complicated.
That's why I think is important to clearly point out from now, at least in the WKT, that certain decisions open the girl route. Otherwise, players can be mad because they would have to replay later a good amount of the game since the prerequisite is far away.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes