Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
This looks really good. A question though, are there any actual scenes with ANY of the girls yet? I played through it and I either made terrible decisions, or its all still just panty shots and innuendo. With 1 upskirt no panty shot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ooh

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
someone tell the dev - kick me out of the game without a save option at the end of content one more time and I will set his dog on fire!!!!!!

Reactions: tossler

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
Mothers & Daughters [v0.3.1] [Spin256] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (385 MB) / Compressed Size (180 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Original Size (351 MB) / Compressed Size (150 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Greybourn

Nov 14, 2020
Almost a year into release and still don't see "vaginal sex" listed in the tags... Poor Max (or name of your choosing)

Reactions: mitch44

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Iam stuck at bedroom freeroam app, I already read all app and click all in the room but still same.:(
Go to the PC and play online.

what was that ??? another game with 30 seconds update ???
Which scenes did you have? I think it depends on your choices. I did a playthrough from scratch because with my old saves it was also really short.

are there any actual scenes with ANY of the girls yet?
Not yet. As you said, teasing, innuendos but not sex

someone tell the dev - kick me out of the game without a save option at the end of content one more time and I will set his dog on fire!!!!!!
I already did. You can also do it yourself with @ followed by dev's name

Last edited:

maxivore

Jul 10, 2017
Hello when you bring back the credit card you have two possibilities, just give her or say that you mother think she has lost it.
What are the prerequisites for the second option? I can't trgigger it.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Hello when you bring back the credit card you have two possibilities, just give her or say that you mother think she has lost it.
What are the prerequisites for the second option? I can't trgigger it.
When you go to the fast food shop with the blondie, let her pay for her meal. She won't find her mother's credit card.

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Version should show 0.3.1b; This replaces hotfix 'a', you only need 'b'.

Fixes
Gallery for Jacquelyn (Woman on bandstand)
All Cafe scene endings should continue to next scene instead of returning to menu.

Reactions: neronwtf

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I love this game,but after playing many different paths, not so sure how playable is gonna be with future updates. The idea is great,dev but it will get so,so difficult to keep up and make the choices we like.
From very start when we need to choose at school,what classes to take,are 3 paths to see all teachers plus 3 different after class activities.
Then if you choose to go to gym(needed to be bad boy with KIm) you will lose heavy teasing with Cynthia plus future conversations are very different.
Etc,etc until this update. Now,if/when u dance in the park,if you're not taking dance classes,u won't find valuable info. Afterwords,if u go to mall,u lose a lot and is much shorter. If u choose gym and follow Kim's path u r missing new personalities but u will discover receptionist name but if you stay and wait for Kim,u will never know receptionist name but will discover many other things and still can go back to Kim's path without knowing yet if is vital for their relationship.
How much those decisions are affecting future progress,because is impossible to have that many saves and remembering or naming save with all infos. Until next update,we will forget it all. It's not like in many other games when u follow one path and ignoring rest. Here we maybe lose more following certain girls.
This thing need mod with true/false options and even then,we will never know how often we will meet the girls what we missed and if is possible to start something with them,because we miss it in the past.And if is possible,we will be fed up much earlier,cuz that many doing start from the beginning attempts,will make people giving up.
If is very tough now,imagine when we meet all teachers and other personalities.
I'm sorry if is my comment confusing some of you,but my thoughts were all over the paths and how affected me after many hours of playing,lol

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hotfix Version should show 0.3.1b; This replaces hotfix 'a', you only need 'b'.

Fixes
Gallery for Jacquelyn (Woman on bandstand)
All Cafe scene endings should continue to next scene instead of returning to menu.
Does gallery works with new fix? With 0.3.1 wasn't. I mean main gallery on main screen

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Even with the game being available to early-access patrons for a week, no players reported any bugs. Unfortunately, this led to some bugs found when the game was released publically.

Therefore, I am looking for some beta testers.
Criteria
Track record of providing feedback or constructive criticism.
Willingness to play multiple game paths, even those that might not usually appeal to you as a player.
Not sharing links, screenshots, or other details outside the beta testing group.
Communication via discord.

I love this game,but after playing many different paths, not so sure how playable is gonna be with future updates. The idea is great,dev but it will get so,so difficult to keep up and make the choices we like.
From very start when we need to choose at school,what classes to take,are 3 paths to see all teachers plus 3 different after class activities.
Then if you choose to go to gym(needed to be bad boy with KIm) you will lose heavy teasing with Cynthia plus future conversations are very different.
Etc,etc until this update. Now,if/when u dance in the park,if you're not taking dance classes,u won't find valuable info. Afterwords,if u go to mall,u lose a lot and is much shorter. If u choose gym and follow Kim's path u r missing new personalities but u will discover receptionist name but if you stay and wait for Kim,u will never know receptionist name but will discover many other things and still can go back to Kim's path without knowing yet if is vital for their relationship.
How much those decisions are affecting future progress,because is impossible to have that many saves and remembering or naming save with all infos. Until next update,we will forget it all. It's not like in many other games when u follow one path and ignoring rest. Here we maybe lose more following certain girls.
This thing need mod with true/false options and even then,we will never know how often we will meet the girls what we missed and if is possible to start something with them,because we miss it in the past.And if is possible,we will be fed up much earlier,cuz that many doing start from the beginning attempts,will make people giving up.
If is very tough now,imagine when we meet all teachers and other personalities.
I'm sorry if is my comment confusing some of you,but my thoughts were all over the paths and how affected me after many hours of playing,lol

I didn't want to make a game just like all the others where players complain there are no real choices. Maybe it will be too complicated and players won't like it, or maybe players will like it.

If you have the walkthrough enabled you will see which characters are in the path choices. I also post an upcoming scene list showing that information.

Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
This thing need mod with true/false options and even then,we will never know how often we will meet the girls what we missed and if is possible to start something with them
Yes, I concur. I played with an universal wkt and it didn't help because some options are not obvious or even necessary to do two paths (for example, why split in two the yoga session? You can grab Maria's ass even if you were with the yoga teacher beforehand. Some of he paths intertwined between each other and it's no clear to makes saves (even if the dev give the option to name them) because you don't clearly know at which point you are.
The in-game WKT is useful, but not sufficient to know if explored all the options. A mod could help but at a certain point in the game it would not indicate in which path(s) we are, and which we are missing.

Spin256 I know you are giving a list of the girls whom we can find if we choose the gym or the mall. This is great, but at this point already you have to replay many times (because for example, if I want to work with the girl in the phone store, apparently I cannot play the Patricia's "route". So to play with the first girl, I have to go back where we invite her to lunch). So I guess this will get worst in the future with more girls (which is cool) and more scenes to replay to get to the point to enable the route we want to do.

0.3.1b is a hotfix for 0.3.1; you still need 0.3.1 'archive3.rpa'
Can confirm that opening the gallery through main menu is fixed and once the cafe is finished it goes to Patricia's. (y)

is there a walkthrough that tells how meet the prerequisite for the choices of the specific characters?
Is you play easy mode, and you go to setting on your cellphone you can activate an in-game wkt that gives you hints. However, you will have to do many playthroughs to watch all the scenes.

Reactions: mofonistik
3.50 star(s) 35 Votes