DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is there a way to just have a harem of milfs in this game?
What’s with that cocktease waitress at the ice cream shop?
I mean she bends over to show you her ass and tits but that’s it, but when she’s around 2 other girls in a booth she talks about 3somes and how she likes popping cherries then rubs a cherry over her tit and puts it in your mouth with her finger,
I mean next time mc sees her he’s got to fuck her hard for all that teasing

Reactions: Ass Fan

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
What’s with that cocktease waitress at the ice cream shop?
I mean she bends over to show you her ass and tits but that’s it, but when she’s around 2 other girls in a booth she talks about 3somes and how she likes popping cherries then rubs a cherry over her tit and puts it in your mouth with her finger,
I mean next time mc sees her he’s got to fuck her hard for all that teasing
In general, MC's should evolve from less staring to more action.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Spin256

Mothers and Daughters
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So why having the option to accept the job and maybe invite her lunch later? But afterwards you don't have a working scene with her. It doesn't make sense.
Keira only offers the job if you take her to lunch.
If you offer to take her to lunch and don't, she will remember you stood her up.

Yes, you can go with the milf's only. You might need to keep their daughters on-side to get there.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

perikeeto

Mar 9, 2021
Should probably not even bother including NTR. Based on the dev notes, there's gonna be so little of it in the game, that NTR fans won't really care for it, but any NTR, no matter how small, gives NTR haters aneurisms. If 95% of the game is harem/vanilla/non-NTR, might as well go full non-NTR.

But that's from the perspective of wanting to draw in fans. If that's simply how the dev envisioned the game, then more power to them. Make the game you want to make, regardless of how people feel about that three letter word (abbreviation?).
Agree

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
>mothers and daughters
>mother models are ugly as shit
>there's no actual content
>even if there is, I'm sure it wouldn't contain mother/daughter interactions

I hope people stop supporting these dev practices as we'll see more and more of worthless shit on here.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
>mothers and daughters
>mother models are ugly as shit
>there's no actual content
>even if there is, I'm sure it wouldn't contain mother/daughter interactions

I hope people stop supporting these dev practices as we'll see more and more of worthless shit on here.
not enough lesbo games, so you went to this one to blow some shsteam?

i hope people stick to game threads of their preferred genre/liking, and stop venturing and polluting others with their worthless "thoughts".

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
not enough lesbo games, so you went to this one to blow some shsteam?

i hope people stick to game threads of their preferred genre/liking, and stop venturing and polluting others with their worthless "thoughts".
Your post is arguably more worthless than mine. This game has nothing in it.

Reactions: ManifestDream

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
yeah, everyone should look like 12yo kids...that would be perfect :KEK:
if you are sooo into that, what are you even doing here?
more than enough games with "adults" to your liking.
What I mean is they should look better then they do now. The mothers and the auto mechanic lady looks funky. I would have made them look better. There's another game I played that the older females looked just as funky. It was so bad that when one of them wore makeup, she looked like a dude dressed like a female lol. The name of the game is King's New Life or something like that.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
What I mean is they should look better then they do now. The mothers and the auto mechanic lady looks funky. I would have made them look better. There's another game I played that the older females looked just as funky. It was so bad that when one of them wore makeup, she looked like a dude dressed like a female lol. The name of the game is King's New Life or something like that.
few of them might be a bit ugly (faces wise), i agree.
yet imo that just adds to chicks variety and makes this game better.
furthermore if those arent up to your taste, you can freely skip/avoid them.
the worst thing would be, as in most other games unfortunately, having milfs looking younger than girls (their daughters).
if i have to choose ugly, yet hot, milf vs baby-doll generic "milf", i would always chose the first option.

3.50 star(s) 35 Votes