4.20 star(s) 33 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I dont understand what you mean, dev confirmed trans will fuck the LI (optional). Its not really a misunderstanding. I dont play games with swinging even with futa. Good luck
The dev specifically said the trans will only fuck girls if you let her. It's not forced.

Reactions: Repressed

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
i see, soo it would be swinging then, can't say its my cup of coffee.
good luck with the games :cool:
If futa fucks mc's girls then mc is cuck

It is confirmed he will fuck them, at least oral dev said so why stop there, he will fuck them
Another fake harem...GL...
Evidently, futa doesn't count for some reason.:WeSmart: We all know that if the scene with the futa were with just a male, this game would have a very different set of tags.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Nah, psychology.

Why would I be sued, exactly? Only thing I can think of is my username. I'm clearly not infringing on LoL or their IP, nor am I disparaging their brand. If I'm not mistaken, there's an OF girl or two that goes under the same name. Tencent has much better things to do than go after a username lol.
I only mentioned being sued because there were 3 screens of disclaimers lol nothing relating to any names or otherwise

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I only mentioned being sued because there were 3 screens of disclaimers lol nothing relating to any names or otherwise
Oh, that. Yeah, just covering my ass in the unlikely event that something happens.

The EULA is mostly for DMCA takedowns and infringement. Mostly meaningless for the casual player.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Evidently, futa doesn't count for some reason.:WeSmart: We all know that if the scene with the futa were with just a male, this game would have a very different set of tags.
If it were "just another male" and the MC and him were also fucking in a sexual relationship then it wouldnt be cuck or swinging either. Just Gay/Bi + MMF. not swinging. smfh. Why do people use words incorrectly?.

I wouldnt be interested at that point but I wouldnt start throwing incorrect tags around.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
If it were "just another male" and the MC and him were also fucking in a sexual relationship then it wouldnt be cuck or swinging either. Just Gay/Bi + MMF. not swinging. smfh. Why do people use words incorrectly?.

I wouldnt be interested at that point but I wouldnt start throwing incorrect tags around.
True. But I'm greedy. I fuck him and them. They don't get none with others. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Mystic Paragon
Nov 19, 2020
Fake how?
If two girls in the harem have sex with each other, then it's now fake. If any of the girls in the harem have sex with anyone except the MC, it's no longer a "true" harem. For some extra sensitive folk, the girls touching during a threesome also makes it a fake harem.

You'll probably save yourself a lot of headache if you ignore those kinds of people, let them bitch into the void. :p

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
If two girls in the harem have sex with each other, then it's now fake. If any of the girls in the harem have sex with anyone except the MC, it's no longer a "true" harem. For some extra sensitive folk, the girls touching during a threesome also makes it a fake harem.

You'll probably save yourself a lot of headache if you ignore those kinds of people, let them bitch into the void. :p
Not that I would want them fooling around with randos but for the rest of what you said, agreed. Let them bitch into the void.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019

Yeah, I got a DM with a link to the thread. Definitely seems like that's probably the best course of action.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I respect the dev's choices, but being a player of only harem games and having to choose if someone can fuck a LI...meh. In a real harem game there shouldn't be such choices because at this point I would choose a game with different fetishes...lol. However, mine is not a criticism of the dev ... I speak only as a true lover of pure harem games ... which are less and less unfortunately.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes