4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
2.8 gb for a first release lol how much content is there in it? Or is it that the dev is sticking with the good old PNG format for her renders?
I don't bother with first releases but this seemed interesting but when I saw the game size, I had to hold my horses for a little bit, will definitely play it later today.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
2.8 gb for a first release lol how much content is there in it? Or is it that the dev is sticking with the good old PNG format for her renders?
I don't bother with first releases but this seemed interesting but when I saw the game size, I had to hold my horses for a little bit, will definitely play it later today.
He, not her. Dev uses webp.

Reactions: ehalk

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah, I got a DM with a link to the thread. Definitely seems like that's probably the best course of action.
I think you started off with the best approach. Baseline story with extra content optional. Player decides what they want or don't want. If some can't handle that responsibility, well that's not your problem.
As long as you aren't forcing anything and the options are handled well and the game reflects those choices I dont think there is any real grounds for complaint.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
decided to check the scene in question and yeah the option to/ or not to blow Ivy (the trans character) is there. completely avoidable.

honestly my issue was with Renee. are we gonna get a chance with her later at some point? kinda sucks she gets to interact with a Potential LI but we can't do shit with her.

if we dont get a chance with her personally i dont think she should've been in that scene. handjob or no handjob. if you decide to be pro ivy... apparently you dont get to decide Renees involvment.

so far Ivy seems cool but that scene wasnt really my thing.

when it comes to threesome scenes or in this case threesome-ish scenes i prefer to be able to choose who's involved.

Last edited:

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
I respect the dev's choices, but being a player of only harem games and having to choose if someone can fuck a LI...meh. In a real harem game there shouldn't be such choices because at this point I would choose a game with different fetishes...lol. However, mine is not a criticism of the dev ... I speak only as a true lover of pure harem games ... which are less and less unfortunately.
If its avoidable then tag is true

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
if we dont get a chance with her personally i dont think she should've been in that scene. handjob or no handjob. if you decide to be pro ivy. you dont get to decide Renees involvment.
Yeah, that's fair enough. In hindsight, I should've included something of a 'fuck off' option for Renee and rendered the scene with and without her. I might go back and adjust that at some point, but that won't be for a while. At least until I'm pulling in enough to get a GPU that'll render it in less than four hours.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Yeah, that's fair enough. In hindsight, I should've included something of a 'fuck off' option for Renee and rendered the scene with and without her. I might go back and adjust that at some point, but that won't be for a while. At least until I'm pulling in enough to get a GPU that'll render it in less than four hours.
Could you consider adding Laura as a Li please?

Reactions: aragh

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Okay, I just finished. Just binged it in a little over... three hours lol. Dang that was a lot of content.

Just got to say, that was fantastic. Some minor grammar things here and there, but nothing too noticeable. Writing is definitely on point and well done. Renders are beautiful and even the music is great (after playing WWJK, I already expected the music to be awesome). This was definitely worth the wait. So pumped for the next episode!

Best of luck with your new game, and thanks! Really looking forward to what comes next. ;)

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
I dont know if it's only me but my game is hella buggy. It won't respond to my mouse clicks, decided to switch to space bar was responding for a little then stopped as well. Music and sound also will completely cut off if i roll back

Edit: Okay it seems it's only buggy at the very start the rest seems fine for now, still the problem with the clicks but noticed it only happens after I've right clicked to make a save but returns to normal after a few clicks.

Last edited:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
What can I say? Finally a college and sports VN with gorgeous top notch quality renders, beautiful girls, great soundtrack that fits the scenes (even if they're just placeholders) and an interesting story.
One can tell there's passion behind it. Gratz, dev.

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
I dont know if it's only me but my game is hella buggy. It won't respond to my mouse clicks, decided to switch to space bar was responding for a little then stopped as well. Music and sound also will completely cut off if i roll back
And I couldn't even open the game, I am using joiplay but never had any problem with other games except this one.

Traceback:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive S01E01.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive S01E01.rpyc.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes