4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this is one of those games i feel bad for rejecting someone when i get the chance.

i like Yuna so far and the kiss scene is something i would've avoided given the opportunity. not because of her personality or anything it's just...ear gauges i find sooooo gross:LOL:. on the rare occasion i can handle the septum piercing. but yeah ear gauges are complete turn off and now i feel bad for Yuna.

on a side note

the fucking "submissive and breedable" line made me laugh though:LOL:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So about Futa, Actual love interest or just representation????
Futa/Trans with MC on top and vice-versa????
Lots of games include futs/trans just for representation and that is it. Is this like that scenario or something meaningful
with good story
there are a LOT of girls showing up so far so i doubt Ivy will get alot of main Focus. if this release is anything to go by don't expect a single update to mostly consist of one character cause the game so for is too big for that.

as for top and bottom? apparently so far there's a chance for both i guess. i dont think MC takes it in the ass since i avoided any actions like that but who knows.

it does look like she has a shot at a decent story though.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Fake how?

I sincerely have no idea how people are coming to this conclusion. Trans content is entirely optional. With either the MC or the girls. The options are pretty self-explanatory.

Wish people would actually download it and see for themselves rather than regurgitate the unintentional false information on the first page.
They are just people who want to get attention, They like to comment on games they haven't even played, your game is more than amazing and I am eagerly waiting for the next update MissFortune

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Seems dev has now two projects going, with so many LIs how could this progress at an acceptable pace?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
is lesbian/girl on girls stuff going to be avoidable is going for the harem route?
It's all going to be optional, except for Kelsey/Swallow (Swallow is a nickname, to be clear.) and Nicole..

I dont know if it's only me but my game is hella buggy. It won't respond to my mouse clicks, decided to switch to space bar was responding for a little then stopped as well. Music and sound also will completely cut off if i roll back
The music/sound stopping on rollbacks is my/Ren'py's fault. Has to do with the behavior of 'noloop' for audio. Nor is there any effective workarounds for it.

As for the performance issues, what are your specs? Is happening in any particular area? I just downloaded directly from links in the OP, and they seem to work fine.

And I couldn't even open the game, I am using joiplay but never had any problem with other games except this one.
There's an official working Android version (even if the UI is a bit funky.), nor do I use Joiplay. So, I wouldn't even know where to start with that.

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
there are a LOT of girls showing up so far so i doubt Ivy will get alot of main Focus. if this release is anything to go by don't expect a single update to mostly consist of one character cause the game so for is too big for that.

as for top and bottom? apparently so far there's a chance for both i guess. i dont think MC takes it in the ass since i avoided any actions like that but who knows.

it does look like she has a shot at a decent story though.
Thanks dev.
If story is good it doesn't matter who is on top or bottom. Unlike WVM, Story was good but over shadowed by other girls and having so many girls just take away the good writing.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
It's all going to be optional, except for Kelsey/Swallow (Swallow is a nickname, to be clear.) and Nicole..

The music/sound stopping on rollbacks is my/Ren'py's fault. Has to do with the behavior of 'noloop' for audio. Nor is there any effective workarounds for it.

As for the performance issues, what are your specs? Is happening in any particular area? I just downloaded directly from links in the OP, and they seem to work fine.

There's an official working Android version (even if the UI is a bit funky.), nor do I use Joiplay. So, I wouldn't even know where to start with that.
It seems it's only buggy at the very start the rest seems fine for now, still the problem with the clicks but noticed it only happens after I've right clicked to make a save but returns to normal after a few clicks. My specs are 4gb 1080, 8GB ram.
It was annoying at first but I've got it handled now(y)

Reactions: MissFortune

blacklight47

Feb 24, 2019
What is a NOPE it's a black light, it is just impossible, there is no dark light. If you tell me what frequency and wavelength that "light" should have, we will immediately know where in the electromagnetic spectrum we should look. Everything that is visible light is delimited between violet and red. Note the electromagnetic spectrum.
A Black Light is fantasy such as I a scientific impossibility until I made it so by naming thyself BlackLight

Post script (PS): it sounds cool

Reactions: Piat
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes