4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Really beautiful,very good ,almost cinematographic renders,
with the perfect expressions for all the characters and animals,
wonderful backgrounds and effects.
I can't say anything wrong about this at all,really perfect.

and finally a sports theme that is really worth it,
with a very good constructive story,
good humour in between,
with catchy themes and scenes,music that really goes well with it,
and subtle references to other very good games.

Here is really,as you yourself,
a lot of time,effort,love and passion put into it,
congrats,a true masterpiece in the making,MissFortune !!

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Finally ballsy MC and not some depressed virgin. Great story,renders,very long first release,but why forced relationship? That small Asian chick maybe is hot for some,but also no no for others. If you already give a player choice for other girls,why not for her? It can't be that story will move around her and if is,well..It was nice first release,good luck dev

Reactions: EchoFoxtrot

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Finally ballsy MC and not some depressed virgin. Great story,renders,very long first release,but why forced relationship? That small Asian chick maybe is hot for some,but also no no for others. If you already give a player choice for other girls,why not for her? It can't be that story will move around her and if is,well..It was nice first release,good luck dev
Mostly because I couldn't figure out a better way to introduce the idea of a harem to the protagonist, who's obviously never realistically thought of having one. You'll be able to break up with her, if you want, later on.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I... I'm nearly speechless. A sports story where the writer knows the sport. An "out of ghetto" story where the writer knows what a ghetto looks like. A writer that can WRITE!! A graphic artist that can... graph? Wait... is that right? :geek: Hehe Damn, I thought it might be a good one. I am definitely not disappointed. I'm all in MissFortune.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I... I'm nearly speechless. A sports story where the writer knows the sport. An "out of ghetto" story where the writer knows what a ghetto looks like. A writer that can WRITE!! A graphic artist that can... graph? Wait... is that right? :geek: Hehe Damn, I thought it might be a good one. I am definitely not disappointed. I'm all in MissFortune.
Yeah,strange to see white CB,tho.

Reactions: Bmagada and motseer

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Mostly because I couldn't figure out a better way to introduce the idea of a harem to the protagonist, who's obviously never realistically thought of having one. You'll be able to break up with her, if you want, later on.

I honestly think Yuna is cute and I love the fact that she was willing to go so far to take care of her dad. It says a lot about her, but I have never liked ear disks? Plugs?( Forgive me I'm not sure what to call them.). Very much the opposite in fact. I might be able to look past all the ink on the MC and some other characters but I'm gonna really have to try for the disks.

MC with an abrasive shell but a heart in the right place. It's interesting but I kinda wanna see him drop it more often, at least when with people that know otherwise. Sure put up a front for the on lookers that won't care to know him either way but when around friends it feels unnecessary.

That's just me though. Was a great start overall. MC was down in the shit with the worst of them and it was believable. Good job.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Yeah,strange to see white CB,tho.
17 years since Sehorn started in the NFL. Really not that surprising though. Lot's of positions without many white players. Ghetto's make tough people. Tough people do well in football. Not so many tough white's comin' outta the hood. I knew some folks outta Inglewood, CA a loooooonnnnggggg time ago. Good people, bad people. Same as everywhere else. But, tough people to the last one.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
holy shit, rendered MILFs that actually look 30+? and one of them even has a non-LI kid. i can barely believe it, thank you dev.

also, tiny mistake: when getting the school tour from alaina, there's a choice which room to go to first. picked dance room first, but the pool scene still ends with her saying "so... dance room?".

are there gonna be extra scenes when picking a solo route?

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Very good renders, story seems it could be interesting but already starting bad with the futa bullshit, nice way to avoid 3 letter tag to still have another man fuck the LI,'s.
Dunno if sky is or isn't a LI but if not it's a wasted char to give to the mc friend specially with her already had been involved with the mc.
Sad some games that seem to have a good potential fuck themselves up or jeopardizethe amount of success they could get with some stupid ideias that only a very low nich will enjoy.
But we'll gl anyway

Edit: just noticed now, so a FMC game, then another with the 3 letter tag disguised as multiple protagonist and now this one with the futa crap, ok seems there is a pattern in dev tastes, seems not even worth waiting more updates. Sad because it seems the story could be really interesting , like the sucess the other game never had because of the disguised tag .GL and HF tough

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Very good renders, story seems it could be interesting but already starting bad with the futa bullshit, nice way to avoid 3 letter tag to still have another man fuck the LI,'s.
Dunno if sky is or isn't a LI but if not it's a wasted char to give to the mc friend specially with her already had been involved with the mc.
Sad some games that seem to have a good potential fuck themselves up or jeopardizethe amount of success they could get with some stupid ideias that only a very low nich will enjoy.
But we'll gl anyway
Your pfp says one thing but your words say another. Why would you just not interact with this character if you feel so threatened by their very existence? The game gives you that option. Your whining is a pain to read.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Here is an image that shows what the trans (Ivy) choice looks like. (The player can follow or stay) Also in this image, I used the 0x52_URM tool to display what's behind the story choice. (A very useful tool)

As well, this tool can be found using the search function on this site. To install it just place it into your game folder, and then run your game. A box in the top left hand corner will appear when ever a story choice, and or a story requirement check happens. (Click show to see more info.)

screenshot0003.png

Also what a drag, seeing huge ass gauges on this cute petit girl's ears...is just a sad sight to see. When the gauges are removed, it's like her earlobes are melting (droopy hanging skin)…that usually requires surgery to repair the damage caused by gauging.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
But we'll gl anyway

Edit: just noticed now, so a FMC game, then another with the 3 letter tag disguised as multiple protagonist and now this one with the futa crap, ok seems there is a pattern in dev tastes, seems not even worth waiting more updates. Sad because it seems the story could be really interesting , like the sucess the other game never had because of the disguised tag .GL and HF tough
Yeah, bruh another fake harem...in fact I think this harem tag is just a bait...tanks for the info...

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Also what a drag, seeing huge ass gauges on this cute petit girl's ears...is just a sad sight to see. When the gauges are removed, it's like her earlobes are melting (droopy hanging skin)…that usually requires surgery to repair the damage caused by gauging.
theres like 15 LIs in this, just don't go for the ones you don't like. girls with body mods are so rare in these games, i appreaciate them being included here, even if it's not really my thing.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes