4.20 star(s) 40 Votes

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
That list is non exhaustive and includes characters who've unfortunately been cut from being LIs like Hazel, Lydia and Noemi. It's also missing LIs like Ivy.
Then can you list who are the LI’s? I didn’t know that Ivy was an LI. Also, is Ivy transgender? I forgot who was a trans character.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Then can you list who are the LI’s? I didn’t know that Ivy was an LI. Also, is Ivy transgender? I forgot who was a trans character.
Ivy's trans. I don't have the game downloaded atm so I couldn't double check. I think the girls on the main menu are all LIs but I might be misremembering. Laura, Taylor who's the teacher from the beginning and Renee aren't LIs, Scarlett is a fling and Lydia, Hazel and Noemi are no longer LIs. Other than that I'd need to download it again to double check and my storage is too full to be keeping most games I've already finished downloaded.

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
Ivy's trans. I don't have the game downloaded atm so I couldn't double check. I think the girls on the main menu are all LIs but I might be misremembering. Laura, Taylor who's the teacher from the beginning and Renee aren't LIs, Scarlett is a fling and Lydia, Hazel and Noemi are no longer LIs. Other than that I'd need to download it again to double check and my storage is too full to be keeping most games I've already finished downloaded.
I got you, it’s unfortunate characters like Lydia, Hazel, and Noemi aren’t LIs anymore. Really liked their designs. Maybe MissFortune will post an official list for LIs soon.

Oct 17, 2020
Currently replaying it again, and again, I love this game, but BRO.. I fuckin love Thad :ROFLMAO: His whole damn monologue about balls gets to me every damn time.. Also, he do be real cute tho, not even gonna lie:sneaky:

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
There's a lot of dialogue, sometimes it feels a bit much, but overall I think it's well written and a very interesting story.
Feels like there are soooo many different girls though and I wonder when you'll be able to start narrowing down on one.

I may be in the minority here, but I'm pretty interested in seeing how Kara's storyline goes!

Reactions: MakkAnzy

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I may be in the minority here, but I'm pretty interested in seeing how Kara's storyline goes!
With that chapter ending, it's just pure drama :ROFLMAO:.

But I think all the girls come with their own problems, the only one who doesn't seem to have any is the manager, but then the drama would be the scandal caused by an official relationship with her.

gg_xx

Apr 29, 2022
Wish there were more sports themed avns. Most of the time AVNs are practically "power fantasies" so it's cool to see it from the "star player" type of POV even with the rough up bringing. It's like the other side of a "my player" mode in a sports game.

Reactions: JamalUsted

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
just started playing this game, naturally I installed all the patches... I can't and don't want to imagine this game without the PIP. I can only imagine the watered-down, grade-school dialogue that would be in it lol. Everything just feels and sounds more natural; plus the lighting and renders, this game is definitely a gem, and I'm looking forward to future updates!

Side-note: that dig about the dialogue was not toward the dev/devs, more toward the snowflakes out there that are living in their bubble of self-righteousness and can't see how the world really is through their rose-tinted glasses. I'm sure the dev still wrote a compelling story while being politically correct.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
an actual conversation I had with a social justice warrior. I was at a store joking with a buddy, when I called him a silly gooose. Some dude comes up to me and says:
"Excuse me, that's prejudicial against geese."
"What?"
"You're stereotyping geese as being stupid, I could have you canceled you know."
"In what, life? I'm not a movie star, get the fuck out of here." and I walked away.

It's gotten so completely out of hand lately it's ridiculous. Was there a certain accountability that needed to be addressed, certainly, I'm all for equality and treating people like people.

Does it need to be taken to the extreme of zealotry and fanaticism? absolutely not! Why can't we just take the win instead of going completely overboard? smh

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
an actual conversation I had with a social justice warrior. I was at a store joking with a buddy, when I called him a silly gooose. Some dude comes up to me and says:
"Excuse me, that's prejudicial against geese."
"What?"
"You're stereotyping geese as being stupid, I could have you canceled you know."
"In what, life? I'm not a movie star, get the fuck out of here." and I walked away.

It's gotten so completely out of hand lately it's ridiculous. Was there a certain accountability that needed to be addressed, certainly, I'm all for equality and treating people like people.

Does it need to be taken to the extreme of zealotry and fanaticism? absolutely not! Why can't we just take the win instead of going completely overboard? smh
It doesn't actually have anything to do with the topic of social justice, those types of individuals are simply people who take offense for the sake of others and are way too willing to "speak up" for people they've never actually spoken to.

If social justice or the concept of calling people out for faux pas societal behaviour didn't exist, they would simply find another avenue to do the exact same virtue signaling as they do now.

It's just a sign of undiscovered and/or untreated trauma being put forth in a very vocal and visible way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DavidTurner
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes