DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
If there would be some anal,
that would be top :poop: for me ;)
Otherwise short and sweet (y)
Thanks!

If you like anal and other butt stuff you should check out my 4 part comic THE INTERN on my starring Britt. And the second part of the sequel THE CANDIDATE is out in a few weeks. That's going to be one ass heavy episode

Front Covers (4).png The Candidate Part 2 (1).png

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey Dev,

I absolutely loved it! Very cute and very naughty, perfect recipe. It's not a game per-say but it's a concentrated "pill", well done, well written and arousing as fuck! The dialogue matched perfectly with the scenes which is not often seen in bigger and known games.

While I also enjoy following a story along several updates with teasing scenes that creates build-up, I equally enjoy and highly appreciate your type of work that brings balance in the VNs world.

I hope you will brings us similar games in the future. I will definitely try Vicky's Investigation

I've seen on the OP page that you have 2 other games with female protagonist (lesbian) but that's not my cup of tea (if it;s 100% just that). :D If I'm missing out some of your work, please tell me as I'm more than interested.

Thank you for this game and best of luck.

Reactions: DumbKoala

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
Hey Dev,

I absolutely loved it! Very cute and very naughty, perfect recipe. It's not a game per-say but it's a concentrated "pill", well done, well written and arousing as fuck! The dialogue matched perfectly with the scenes which is not often seen in bigger and known games.

While I also enjoy following a story along several updates with teasing scenes that creates build-up, I equally enjoy and highly appreciate your type of work that brings balance in the VNs world.

I hope you will brings us similar games in the future. I will definitely try Vicky's Investigation

I've seen on the OP page that you have 2 other games with female protagonist (lesbian) but that's not my cup of tea (if it;s 100% just that). :D If I'm missing out some of your work, please tell me as I'm more than interested.

Thank you for this game and best of luck.
Super happy you enjoyed it!

If you don't mind the same artsyle and writing, but in comic form there's loads more guy / girl content available on

Lain is steadily converting my comics to VNs so there will be many more in the future.

robdabaker

May 29, 2017
DumbKoala are there any additions to the VN's in these games you and Lain are making? I'm already a subscriber of yours and have read all these when you released them as VN's. Just trying to see if theres much reason to play through the story if I've already read it.

Side note: For anyone who hasn't though, I highly recommend Koalas work. Really excellent stuff. Top tier. And Lain having a hand I these game versions can only be a good thing

Reactions: DumbKoala

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
DumbKoala are there any additions to the VN's in these games you and Lain are making? I'm already a subscriber of yours and have read all these when you released them as VN's. Just trying to see if theres much reason to play through the story if I've already read it.

Side note: For anyone who hasn't though, I highly recommend Koalas work. Really excellent stuff. Top tier. And Lain having a hand I these game versions can only be a good thing

Thank you for your support :)

Lain has added his own flair to the dialogue and added little animations and effects that really add to the atmosphere. Also the VNs bring together two or three comic parts into one continuous experience, so I definitely say they are worth a revisit, even if you know the plot.

Reactions: robdabaker

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
For real, it awesome short Project ♥
Sadaly, only short... I wanna it have more content... :(

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes