4.40 star(s) 22 Votes

redlupa

May 29, 2020
All the games from this dev are great.But very short.Soo...Instead of downloading them separately maybe could some modder or the dev themselves make a bundle like all in one or maybe stick them end to end with a story like progression to make a whole big game?How's that sound?

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Super happy you enjoyed it!

If you don't mind the same artsyle and writing, but in comic form there's loads more guy / girl content available on

Lain is steadily converting my comics to VNs so there will be many more in the future.
Your games are wonderful :love:
more please.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I enjoyed this game is so nice :love: (y) but to short:) ..Best ending could be Mc Spending Night with them having Thresome =Creampie Ending :cool:(y) Anyway Hope Dev Makes Another Games Like this (y)

derpaste

Apr 17, 2020
I modified the game to add age play and roleplay. Here are the results. Just unzip this in the main folder of the game.

Warning, this will overwrite the dialog of the original game and ruin much of DumbKoala's and Lain's beautiful writing. In the likely event you don't like the results and assuming that you haven't unren'ed the game, just delete the folder named scripts under games to go back to the original. If you used unren, you will know what to do anyway.

Changes: You can set the character's ages. The story will only make sense if the male is a good bit older than the oldest daughter and the youngest is a few years younger. I defaulted the ages to 32, 21, and 18 respectively. The role play may not be to many people's liking. You were warned.
This is great! You should consider doing one for Vicky's Investigation ;)

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Is there any way I can get a rough estimate as to the release schedule of Lain's conversions of Dumb Koala's titles into VNs? The reason I ask is because the vast majority of content listed on this site is well.....garbage. There are only a handful of content creators making compelling VNs with Lain and Dumb Koala being part of that short list. I don't need specific dates just a rough time frame.
Thanks.

DumbKoala

Teen Queen
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2020
I rather wait for the visual novel conversions by Lain. When is the next one coming?
The Intern VN is already out, and its our best yet. We tried to post it on here, but the mods said it broke rule 7 (even though the girls are 18, have boobs, hips, pubes, jobs, etc). The full version is available on my .

Reactions: Chibi666

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
The Intern VN is already out, and its our best yet. We tried to post it on here, but the mods said it broke rule 7 (even though the girls are 18, have boobs, hips, pubes, jobs, etc). The full version is available on my .
I know that you might say "It will be released when it's done" but can I get a rough estimate for your release schedule for VN conversions after 'The Intern'? I only ask because I will probably enjoy The Intern in one evening. Thanks.

Reactions: DumbKoala

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I know that you might say "It will be released when it's done" but can I get a rough estimate for your release schedule for VN conversions after 'The Intern'? I only ask because I will probably enjoy The Intern in one evening. Thanks.
The Intern is 3 times longer than this or the other DK VNs, so you could play it in multiple sessions if you want.

And I'd like to release one story each month, but The Intern was 3 times longer than usual so it took almost 3 months for me to make the VN (@_@), so it kinda depends.
But the next stories aren't as long as The Intern, so probably about 1 new story a month.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
The Intern VN is already out, and its our best yet. We tried to post it on here, but the mods said it broke rule 7 (even though the girls are 18, have boobs, hips, pubes, jobs, etc).
That is very sad. I am sure it is great and hopefully the mods will see it your way one day.

Reactions: DumbKoala

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
I'm sorry about this. :( I like the games by Dumb Koala & Lain. :)
By the way, I don' understand. Holy is just fifteen years old, and this game is here. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I find this kind of weird there are far younger looking models in other games on this site and they are allowed on here if they promise to censor the content in question then put the censored content back in using a 3rd party site like LewdPatcher. I find it kind of bs on the mods part if they didn't even give that to you as a option for upload...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes