Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Dude, you can't please everyone but there is a hell of a lot you can do to not make the people playing your game upset with you. It's the most basic thing ever. Tag the game properly, and give the player options for content in the game.

Barring that, put a disclaimer on the front page of the tread and say your intentions. I certainly wasnt expect a fucking dog out of nowhere when I first downloaded this game. It's tagged on the thread now but its still not in the tags spoiler. And who the fuck is this Diasy character. I actually thought the scene was hot mind you, but you dont just throw in a character and then the next time you see them, they are slurping one of the main Love interests with no input from the player. There's no buildup and worse it sends the wrong signal. It's like you are trying to make people not like your game.

You need to put the options in first. Not after the player has already had a bad experience with your game.

ApaGod

Last edited:

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
You didn't have to see bestiality, actually except for a big dick on that dog there isn't anything to see in the game. Actually there isn't much too see in the game at all.

But it's a nice start, lets see if dev continues, and doesn't abandon it, like most other games...
One thing to remember. If the start of the game goes wrong, it won't pick up from there. So the amount of popularity depends a lot on how much the dev messes up in the first versions of the game. With certain "mistakes" a dev can lose all of their audience. Then he makes the game practically only for himself.

Dec 15, 2022
One thing to remember. If the start of the game goes wrong, it won't pick up from there. So the amount of popularity depends a lot on how much the dev messes up in the first versions of the game. With certain "mistakes" a dev can lose all of their audience. Then he makes the game practically only for himself.
You are right of course. I only found the game okay, characters likeable.

With lots of these games, I play/read them for 5 minutes, and I it just doesn't warm me. This game doesn't have to have bestiality of course, but at least the relations seem to be okay. I think lesbian relations is okay, it's better than a harem, were MC fucks every girl, but the girls aren't allowed to even touch each other, and just have to sit and wait until MC comes around, where half the girls you don't even know their name and have already been fucked multiple times by MC.

But we will see.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
You are right of course. I only found the game okay, characters likeable.

With lots of these games, I play/read them for 5 minutes, and I it just doesn't warm me. This game doesn't have to have bestiality of course, but at least the relations seem to be okay. I think lesbian relations is okay, it's better than a harem, were MC fucks every girl, but the girls aren't allowed to even touch each other, and just have to sit and wait until MC comes around, where half the girls you don't even know their name and have already been fucked multiple times by MC.

But we will see.
It's just nobody wants to see kinks they dont like so that needs to be left up to the player, That or put a disclaimer on the front page saying how things are gonna go. It's all about how the content is presented. Do it properly and no-one with have grounds to complain. Force it with no warning well then things go not so smoothly.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I have to say though...these animations are pretty damn good and the sound effect are great too. The scenes themselves are hot but...well I've been over that already. I just got to the end and at least it seems there are plans to implement more options. Despite enjoying the scenes, Diane feel way too much like a random intruder right now.

ApaGod

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
Some devs just put a menu like "Do you want to see / to skip the next scene (girl + girl)?" and that should be (more or less) alright for those who just don't want to see that kind of content.
Otherwise it's a good thing, but skipping is like a patch in an amputation.. The player still leaves when the player can't stand it even in the background (especially when Lez-NTR), so that would be a waste of work too. Avoidable is the best of all and will not be unclear to anyone.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Only problem i have so far is that in the beginning like 2mins in you give the girls keys then you ask them if they want takeaway. So i'm assuming English not your first language so i get it. But the word you need is takeout not takeaway.

But that being said i'm not done with the game yet so i dono if they will be more ill give a update if that's ok.

Bgguyy1

Sep 15, 2022
Here's to hope that someone ports this to Android using something other than mix drop my tablet gets stamped with pop ups every time I try to download from them feel like I am missing out on a lot of good games

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Moving Out [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 130mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Too bad the link doesn't work. Hopefully this gets fixed soon

ProtDan

Nov 27, 2019
Holy shit, what a glorious shitshow this is turned out to be. This legit should be named "How to murder your Harem LI's in two easy steps".

Either way, considering there's Lesbian semi NTR (this coming from a guy that wants more lesbian action in his harem games, but you know, inside the actual harem, not of the NTR variety) already and Bestiality planned, harem/incest enjoyers and hopefuls, be smart, put the thread on ignore and forget about it's existence, like I'm just about to. It's quite obvious that the authors fetishes won't mesh with most harem or incest players (to the point that both the harem and incest tags feel tacked on for the sake of their popularity than any real interest in them) so it's futile to expect content that you'll enjoy, there's plenty more fish in the sea.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Some devs just put a menu like "Do you want to see / to skip the next scene (girl + girl)?" and that should be (more or less) alright for those who just don't want to see that kind of content.
No, not really. Make it optional/avoidable so it doesn't happen, skipping is really a useless feature.
Like the lesbian scene with one of the main LI's. I dislike lesbian content, sure i don't want to see it, but as long as i can't stop that and put an end to it permanently, that LI is dead to me.

And don't let me start about bestiality or ntr, there it is really necessary to make it avoidable, not skippable, or many won't even touch this game.

Dec 21, 2019
Note that this game doesn't have the harem tag.

Bestiality is optional (it's not even in the game yet, but the option to turn it off is.)

Dev said lesbian scenes will be optional as well, but this early one slipped through the cracks because the other option for that scene (looks like solo masturbation) didn't make it into this release. It seems like he's just focused on getting out content and didn't realize that a girl on girl scene would trigger such feelings of jealousy and rage.

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Some guy actually made a good point, that it's takeaway someplaces, and takeout other places. Pretty sure it's different across borders. (But you're completely right, english is definitely not my first language)
Oh thanks for letting me know. i didn't even know that was a thing lol.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
ApaGod, Just for your information the mute does not work for the sound effects but does for music.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes