ApaGod

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
that's making you a weirdo
Oh sweet of you, but i am definitely a weirdo, no doubt about it. My intension just was they they should look young, but not underaged, which is a hard thing for people to agree on.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Oh i stick to my themes no matter what, i'm only sad that i have mislead people with a lack of tags.
But even then, i think about all criticism, and some of the stuff people have mentioned actually makes sense, and i plan to twist one of the storylines a little due to this, which in my opinion will make it better ;) (It was something i didn't even think about as a possibility, but now it seems so obvious that should have been the goal all along!)
:unsure:
Good for you, I hope that means what I think it means hehe. MC is gonna get the "landlady" right?:love:
One question, maybe it's a bit of a spoiler but will MC ever "rein" Diasy in....preferably with his dick:devilish:
Seriously though, like I said before the scenes with her are hot but it feels odd that she gets to basically walk in and walk out...while the MC is sleeping no less. I mean it's his place and he doesn't even know wtf is going on with his sister. Also it's like Diane is rubbing it in his face and his response is like "w0t ar u TaLkInG AbOuT?"
When I think about it, if Diane wasn't female you would be drowning in complaints of "NTR", because that's really the only thing "saving" it. The lesbian clause is circumventing most of that cuz a lot of guys find it hot myself included but still.

Oh sweet of you, but i am definitely a weirdo, no doubt about it. My intension just was they they should look young, but not underaged, which is a hard thing for people to agree on.
I think the models are fine as is. Short and petite doesn't mean underaged, but allowing the player to set the age doesn't hurt anybody. Whoever wants the fantasy gets it and those that don't simply set what they are comfortable with.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I was just saying that if the dev wouldn't make that lesbian kissing scene optional then at least it could be made skippable with 1 minute of coding. The truly best choice would be to add an option to agree to Truth Or Dare. Then we would have 2 paths, like in games with better (to my taste) story branching:

• MC agrees to play. Romance/harem path. Daisy encourages him and Starr to kiss etc. Very interesting opportunities there.
  • MC chooses to spend the evening browsing internet instead of playing with 2 hottest sexiest girls in his life. Corruption/NTR path. That disgusting lesbian corrupts the baby. Ridiculous but at least sexy (for some players).
Really, why not do like this?
I second this idea. If only.

Reactions: battali0n

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Good for you, I hope that means what I think it means hehe. MC is gonna get the "landlady" right?:love:
One question, maybe it's a bit of a spoiler but will MC ever "rein" Diasy in....preferably with his dick:devilish:
Seriously though, like I said before the scenes with her are hot but it feels odd that she gets to basically walk in and walk out...while the MC is sleeping no less. I mean it's his place and he doesn't even know wtf is going on with his sister. Also it's like Diane is rubbing it in his face and his response is like "w0t ar u TaLkInG AbOuT?"
When I think about it, if Diane wasn't female you would be drowning in complaints of "NTR", because that's really the only thing "saving" it. The lesbian clause is circumventing most of that cuz a lot of guys find it hot myself included but still.

I think the models are fine as is. Short and petite doesn't mean underaged, but allowing the player to set the age doesn't hurt anybody. Whoever wants the fantasy gets it and those that don't simply set what they are comfortable with.

I though I was confusing myself but Starr does refer to Daisy as "Diane" at least once. I changed my comments back to "Daisy" since that is what her name label says. Was this an oversight or did I miss something in the story? ApaGod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ApaGod

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
I though I was confusing myself but Starr does refer to Daisy as "Diane" at least once. I changed my comments back to "Daisy" since that is what her name label says. Was this an oversight or did I miss something in the story? @ApaGod
I'm pretty sure i confused myself with the name... she's supposed to be Daisy... and i called her Diane from what i remember, so it's a shitshow of a mishmash of her name. Already straightened it out so it's just one name all the way through now.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
then simply don't mind what other people think. people have different opinions. they have theirs and you have yours. what matters is what you believe in. People will always be divided and look at different things in different perspectives. Either its from their culture, where they live , etc. You wanted them to look young but not your intention for them to be underaged, so? i don't see the problem there. It doesn't even specify which country they live in nor is the world they live in ours. there are countries where women are short, from 4'11" to 5', and sometimes that's the average or normal height in their region. If some people refuse to be open minded and understand that fact, then it's not anymore your problem, even as a developer. Everyone can be weird, we all have that in each and everyone. That's part of being human.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'm pretty sure i confused myself with the name... she's supposed to be Daisy... and i called her Diane from what i remember, so it's a shitshow of a mishmash of her name. Already straightened it out so it's just one name all the way through now.
Alright. Happy to help.
Any response/thoughts on my other comments?:whistle:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
hawaian
1677938866628.png
Capital I for "I"
1677938979300.png
"as well" is too words
1677939202042.png
I'd suggest adding "is" to the end of the sentence i.e "Let's see how good this bed is." also it's "let's" and not "lets"
1677939270912.png
"at least" is also two words
1677939425947.png
"conscience"
1677939484795.png
"That's right, ever since they turned <age> "

1677939720127.png
"haven't"
1677939860650.png

Last edited:

ApaGod

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
Any response/thoughts on my other comments?
I'll just say i don't think we share the same preferences fully, but those ain't bad suggestions you made :unsure:.
Not gonna promise it happens on your terms though ;)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'll just say i don't think we share the same preferences fully, but those ain't bad suggestions you made :unsure:.
I guess that's fair enough. Maybe there could be a middle ground.
I'll wait and see then. :unsure:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Make the game you want, don't let others dictate how you do it. Although I will say for the writing remember not to make it txt speech, so don't shorten words by removing vowels.

ApaGod

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
hawaian
View attachment 2437585
Capital I for "I"
View attachment 2437588
"as well" is too words
View attachment 2437594
I'd suggest adding "is" to the end of the sentence i.e "Let's see how good this bed is." also it's "let's" and not "lets"
View attachment 2437598
"at least" is also two words
View attachment 2437600
"conscience"
View attachment 2437603
"That's right, ever since they turned <age> "

View attachment 2437608
"haven't"
View attachment 2437610
Cheers! I'm amazed at just how many mistakes there still are :KEK:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Make the game you want, don't let others dictate how you do it. Although I will say for the writing remember not to make it txt speech, so don't shorten words by removing vowels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: Constructive criticism is good.

Reactions: User1230

ApaGod

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
Constructive criticism is good.
Extremely! But it is also refreshing for people to say what he said, even if the two sides can seem to be opposites, they are both needed to keep the developer motivated to create the best game he's capable of.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I was just saying that if the dev wouldn't make that lesbian kissing scene optional then at least it could be made skippable with 1 minute of coding. The truly best choice would be to add an option to agree to Truth Or Dare. Then we would have 2 paths, like in games with better (to my taste) story branching:

• MC agrees to play. Romance/harem path. Daisy encourages him and Starr to kiss etc. Very interesting opportunities there.
  • MC chooses to spend the evening browsing internet instead of playing with 2 hottest sexiest girls in his life. Corruption/NTR path. That disgusting lesbian corrupts the baby. Ridiculous but at least sexy (for some players).
Really, why not do like this?
The truth is that I don't see anything in that lesbian kiss scene that makes me more interested in either of the two LIs (I'm going to assume that both are). Quite the contrary, that scene makes them less desirable. In fact, the way I see it, it's getting a lot closer to NTR than I'm comfortable with.

teamur

Jan 31, 2023
I like small tits, but it doesn't look right if the girl is 6 ft tall. I'm trying to distinguish their age further on by making their hips fuller and asses bigger.
Better not. There are too many games that overdo feminine body traits, and usually it looks ugly because it's unnatural.

I had a tall girlfriend (about 175 cm) with really narrow hips. And there are so many tall supermodels with tiny tits (check internet if you aren't sure ;)). So we don't need to fall into constraints of stereotypes.

In Mongolia or somewhere around that I heard a proverb, "Small dog is a puppy until really old", which means petite women often look young. It's true. The twins look like they could be anywhere from 15-16 to 25-26 and even older. So don't worry about that.

teamur

Jan 31, 2023
The truth is that I don't see anything in that lesbian kiss scene that makes me more interested in either of the two LIs (I'm going to assume that both are). Quite the contrary, that scene makes them less desirable. In fact, the way I see it, it's getting a lot closer to NTR than I'm comfortable with.
Perhaps you are right. It's just some people (like me) find beautiful girls kissing extremely hot. And as a story element, that experience could help the girl to kiss MC more readily (in the future).

So I wouldn't mind that first lesbian scene, especially if it lead to a harem development. (Their second scene was pretty unpleasant for me though).

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes