RPGM [MTL] [Translation Request] NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~ [RJ321090] [The Church of NTR]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
1636246208789.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ENG title: NTR Girl ~I Thought I Was the Only One That Loved Her~
JP title: NTR彼女~カノジョを好きなのは僕だけのはず~
Release date: Mar/19/2021
Dlsite:
Developer:
Version: 2.0
Genre:
Sample:

Game link:

(The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese.)

Translation Link: [broken_division MTL translation] Thx broken_division

Other threads games by this circle:
Gambler's Game [Final] [The Church of NTR]
Remote Island Survivors [Final] [The Church of NTR]

Last edited:

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I havent tryed this one,but probably is just mtl and its ver 1.0, idk if someone wants to download and try it but still +1

Reactions: Rozenn

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
hi there I made a machine translation 1.jpg
side note: when i extracted the game from the mega it created gibberish files , i got the game from here
  • create a backup of your www/data folder
  • and then overwrite the folder with the translated one
have a nice one;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amfunny and Rozenn

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
hi there I made a machine translation View attachment 1493578
side note: when i extracted the game from the mega it created gibberish files , i got the game from here
have a nice one;)
How strange, it's the game downloaded directly from dlsite. Do you know what it could be?
Thanks for the translation. I'm going to take it off the mega link for a while.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
hi there I made a machine translation View attachment 1493578
have a nice one;)
Download the game again from mega and check it on virustotal. I extracted the rar and everything is fine.
imagen_2021-11-11_130944.png
what could be your problem? or do I miss something?

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: broken_division

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
please has someone a mega link ??
The game in the MEGA link does not work with the translation, it fails to read a png, something like that. If broken_division did the translation with the game that he downloaded on another page, download that one. The MEGA link game is the game downloaded directly from Dlsite, but the translation didn't work for me, so they would have to play it in Japanese or maybe it's my problem, there you see.

Last edited:

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
If you have problems with the translation in the MEGA downloaded game
yes, I downloaded it now as I saw this part of your message, and iconset.png is not found in the folder, but it "is" there as if you copy an image and rename it. it says there is a file with that name in there. (I have the see hidden files on, so its not that)

more than that I don't know, since I can't even get to the title thanks to that. still trying to download from the other site. it's slow and it wants me to buy their premium thing. says I have to wait an hour to download a new file even tho an hour has passed already.

edit: from this link
the uploaded link, got part 1 but not part 2.

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
yes, I downloaded it now as I saw this part of your message, and iconset.png is not found in the folder, but it "is" there as if you copy an image and rename it. it says there is a file with that name in there. (I have the see hidden files on, so its not that)

more than that I don't know, since I can't even get to the title thanks to that. still trying to download from the other site. it's slow and it wants me to buy their premium thing. says I have to wait an hour to download a new file even tho an hour has passed already.

edit: from this link
the uploaded link, got part 1 but not part 2.
What a pain, I only share the games that I buy by Dlsite to be translated here and enjoy all of us. I don't know what the problem could be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

Rozenn

Apr 24, 2018
On the Dlsite the game appears with the tag Foot job, But from what I little saw, I don't know where it appears. If you play it please let me know if that tag is present, to leave it there or remove it from the thread. Thanks and enjoy :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuroihanakoe
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote