Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hello i am not sure was it mentioned before or not but an option (Mouse teleport) that allows to teleport instead of moving by clicking mouse LMB also works with RMB. I am used older version where it was working only with LMB and i think its more convenient since you can open menu without your character being dragged all over the screen.
PS: its a great tool thank you for making it.
I have never modified its behavior. But if you need to, no problem.
(with next update.

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
Love your tool! It's practically my goto!
Though I have two questions, Is it possible to remove the little avatar icon in the upper left? I dislike it when anything obstructs buttons. And second it possible to either move the scollbar on the right side so that it doesn't obstruct the variables? I find it difficult to sometimes manipulate variables/switches etc. when the scrollbar obsctructs the values. Would be nice if you could move the variables values somewhat more to the left, so that the bar doesn't obstruct the values.

Other than that, love the tool man.
1671408406922.png 1671408462421.png

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Are there certain fonts that help better with different engines ?
Like Tyrano or rpgmaker work better with certain fonts, or do you have to experiment with every font ?

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Whenever I try to lower the font size below 10, it reverts back to 10.

Is size 10 the lowest allowed?

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I recently found out about this tool, and, I gotta, you've done an amazing job! I'm already used to MTLing whenever I want to check out a Japanese-only VN, and your tool makes it so much easier and enjoyable. Easily the best thing about the tool is how it injects the translated text into the VN, it feels magical not having to inject or figure out how to inject it yourself if you don't want to have multiple windows open for displaying text.

For anything that Sugoi might be able to do easily itself, I'll definitely use your tool every time.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I've encountered an issue I'm utterly lost on, I dragged a game onto the application and it identified the game engine (I assume this means it is supported?)
Upon hitting "Install & Go", it shows the following:
1672270285905.png
Then it will proceed to error with the following error code:
1672270264871.png

Otherwise this is unparalleled software, the amount of functionality is impressive to say the least.
EDIT
So the issue was the game executable had Japanese characters, renaming it to an english title fixed the issue.

Last edited:

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
I'm getting this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whenever I try to run the game, with or without install. Then the game just shuts itself down, meaning I can't even attempt to translate it. The game is Bo Wei's new , it's in chinese if thats any help.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hey, somebody have the last update? Not sure what the dev did but the download page now redirect to the patreon one so is impossible to download updates or the tool itself.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes