Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Well idk, but it doesnt matter if it redirects you to his patreon, the link is still there.
Not really, in the patreon you will find the link to the main page for the tool but as I exaplained if I click it or copy paste to another page it redirect me to the patron page creating a loop where I can't access where I need, tried to disable a bunch of extension (and also enter with the incognito mode) if this was the problem but is not. Same goes for the chinese version where it redirect me to the chinese support page so there there is something wrong from the dev.

Darius123

May 25, 2017
Not really, in the patreon you will find the link to the main page for the tool but as I exaplained if I click it or copy paste to another page it redirect me to the patron page creating a loop where I can't access where I need, tried to disable a bunch of extension (and also enter with the incognito mode) if this was the problem but is not. Same goes for the chinese version where it redirect me to the chinese support page so there there is something wrong from the dev.
This is the new link:
It's on the Patreon.

Darius123

May 25, 2017
Lmao.. what you can't understand? If i click that link on chrome i'm going on the patreon and not the actual download page.
Okay, sorry bro. The exact same thing happened to me with the OP's link too, but not with the one I wrote down. It's a bummer that you cannot get into the page with the link I posted, neither.

Try your luck with this one, I'm posting the direct download link:
MTool (Full) ->

If that doesn't work, I would suggest you to try to download Firefox or just use Edge if you are using Windows 10.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Okay, sorry bro. The exact same thing happened to me with the OP's link too, but not with the one I wrote down. It's a bummer that you cannot get into the page with the link I posted, neither.

Try your luck with this one, I'm posting the direct download link:
MTool (Full) ->

If that doesn't work, I would suggest you to try to download Firefox or just use Edge if you are using Windows 10.
ye is working, but already managed to get it from Edge yesterday, as i was saying the dev did something wrong with the configuration.
Thanks anyway!

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is there any chance of adding support for other engines, specifically LiveMaker in this case? I bought RJ108676 off of dlsite because I remember liking it a whole lot ten years ago when I played with archaic text hookers like AGTH, but it's not compatible with MTool.

I've got the hunger for monster girls with gigantic tits.

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
I've tried everything, read every comment and every other sub but I can't find any information on how I can manually translate. I have the manualtransfile.json but I can't find any tool that could translate the json file to english from japanese, I need to do this in order to be able to translate since I don't know japanese lol , how do you do this? anyone knows at all????????

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I've tried everything, read every comment and every other sub but I can't find any information on how I can manually translate. I have the manualtransfile.json but I can't find any tool that could translate the json file to english from japanese, I need to do this in order to be able to translate since I don't know japanese lol , how do you do this? anyone knows at all????????
why do you want to use mtool to translate manually? Use other translators that were actually built to manually translate files lol

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
why do you want to use mtool to translate manually? Use other translators that were actually built to manually translate files lol
I thought the game I was trying to translate was built in Tyro but I was wrong, I did try translator++ before but I was trying to load it in as Tyro and later found out its actually RPGM. Anyways I figured it out

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Is there any chance of adding support for other engines, specifically LiveMaker in this case? I bought RJ108676 off of dlsite because I remember liking it a whole lot ten years ago when I played with archaic text hookers like AGTH, but it's not compatible with MTool.

I've got the hunger for monster girls with gigantic tits.
You could try

DuyTheUnknown

Jul 6, 2021
Needing help fixing my mtool. The tool used to be working just fine even without changing the fonts until I got the latest update. Now all the wolf rpg games arent getting translated and all the texts are just blank even when I changed the fonts. Can someone help me with this?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Needing help fixing my mtool. The tool used to be working just fine even without changing the fonts until I got the latest update. Now all the wolf rpg games arent getting translated and all the texts are just blank even when I changed the fonts. Can someone help me with this?
DiscordServer:
Go here for realtime chat.

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
In RPGM games Wolf stays like this the dialogues have no texts and no cheat interface appears worked fine before
222.png
444.png

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Don't know if I asked this already, but is there a way to show/export the original text while playing a game with the translation? There's a new RPG Maker that came out recently that you pretty much have to use MTool with because of how obnoxiously it displays text. I generally prefer to use three instances of Textractor over MTool, so I can use two translators and once, Google and DeepL. But with a game like this, where text gets hooked one sentence or word at a time, it breaks up them up into multiple lines in Textractor. Resulting in incomplete translations and worse yet, only a fraction of the text to be translated on your clipboard for manual machine re-translation.

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Don't know if I asked this already, but is there a way to show/export the original text while playing a game with the translation? There's a new RPG Maker that came out recently that you pretty much have to use MTool with because of how obnoxiously it displays text. I generally prefer to use three instances of Textractor over MTool, so I can use two translators and once, Google and DeepL. But with a game like this, where text gets hooked one sentence or word at a time, it breaks up them up into multiple lines in Textractor. Resulting in incomplete translations and worse yet, only a fraction of the text to be translated on your clipboard for manual machine re-translation.
No don't think about it, i hooked a lot more and messy point, but since I replace the text in peace, so you won't see anything repeat or broken, but if I output everything to clipboard or something, you will just got more badly results.

It's not suitable for others, this is a heavily optimize process.

My translate process accurately block the game from running when It hit the hook, then I need done all process(includes the translate) in milliseconds.(if not the game will get lagging)

it's completely different goal like others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragingpeanut

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
No don't think about it, i hooked a lot more and messy point, but since I replace the text in peace, so you won't see anything repeat or broken, but if I output everything to clipboard or something, you will just got more badly results.
Even so, that can still be useful. When I use MTool, I would hook Textractor to it (instead of the game itself) for text that goes offscreen, having a backlog and the occasional Japanese text that makes its way through. Simply making the font smaller to fix off screen text doesn't always work and that can be an eye strain.

Also how are we supposed to use OmegaT with this? MTool says to use a plugin, but a plugin for what?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Even so, that can still be useful. When I use MTool, I would hook Textractor to it (instead of the game itself) for text that goes offscreen, having a backlog and the occasional Japanese text that makes its way through. Simply making the font smaller to fix off screen text doesn't always work and that can be an eye strain.

Also how are we supposed to use OmegaT with this? MTool says to use a plugin, but a plugin for what?
You can add Textractor as usual anyway.
That doesn't require me to do anything.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I wish this tool would let me use my own sugoi translator running on my pc so i dont have to rely on limits and get a better translation than google's

Reactions: Raindancer
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes