Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

soneview777

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, I must say that as someone who uses this tool a lot, my opinion here before was quite good, it worked fast without a problem, it never gave me errors, but now it has become useless, very slow, it takes forever to translate, and when it does, the texts come out wrong, there are missing words. In the rpgm that used to work wonderfully and fluidly for me, now it jerks all the time no, I don't have a powerful processor, maybe you have one and there is no difference, but it does show for me and I play almost every 20 to 10 minutes or 15 minutes depends the fps go to 0 the game freezes. And it doesn't work anymore. It doesn't work with the antivirus every second it gives me warnings and if I don't deactivate it, it's impossible to play, a tool that gives headaches, it's useless and doesn't contribute anything. They update so much and add so much useless crap that it does not contribute anything that ends up killing your game page tool etc. If something works well, why invent so much.

dankmemer2493

May 6, 2019
Hi, I am experiencing a bug which has appeared out of nowhere. When I launch the tool, a warning comes up stating 'Your system seems to have a problem, please make sure "cmd" is working properly (...)'. The tool is then unable to launch a game, giving the error 'The system cannot find the path specified', it seems to be trying to load the file 'PidFinder.exe'.

Cmd seems to be working fine when I use it, as well by other applications. I have tried re-downloading a fresh copy of the tool, and the issue persists. All anti-virus is disabled on my system, and I've also checked the firewall. This bug has persisted across multiple versions of the tool. What might be the cause of this bug? Thanks!

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi, I am experiencing a bug which has appeared out of nowhere. When I launch the tool, a warning comes up stating 'Your system seems to have a problem, please make sure "cmd" is working properly (...)'. The tool is then unable to launch a game, giving the error 'The system cannot find the path specified', it seems to be trying to load the file 'PidFinder.exe'.

Cmd seems to be working fine when I use it, as well by other applications. I have tried re-downloading a fresh copy of the tool, and the issue persists. All anti-virus is disabled on my system, and I've also checked the firewall. This bug has persisted across multiple versions of the tool. What might be the cause of this bug? Thanks!
The tool will exec "cmd /C "ping 127.0.0.1 -n 4" in the cmd to ensure the cmd is working, if the running time is less than 2sec or longer than 6sec it will consinder it's not working.

The 'PidFinder.exe' used for list the process, and kill given pids if the game is already running before launch from the tool.

Reactions: dankmemer2493

dankmemer2493

May 6, 2019
Thanks for the details, it helped me fix the issue! When I ran 'cmd' in command line it would print 'The system cannot find the path specified', and turns out it's because there was something set to autorun every time cmd starts on my system (in my case it was Conda).

For anyone who is having the same problem, the fix for me was to find 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor\AutoRun' in my registry and to clear its value.

Reactions: xbroken

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Okay I tried this, it didn't work. Now I have winmm.dll and I cannot delete it, because it says I don't have admin rights, which I have. How do I delete this now?

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Okay I tried this, it didn't work. Now I have winmm.dll and I cannot delete it, because it says I don't have admin rights, which I have. How do I delete this now?
Your game process may still running (no window crashed, but running.), restart your computer then try delete it again.
Or check your antivirus maybe it holding the file.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
zths Um I notice that the MTool is forgetting to load in variables on the MV games. >w<
Example:
1678252208471.png
There's no button or way to manually reload values either and the numbers are kinda getting blocked by the scroll bar too. XwX

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Question:

I used up all of my translation data cap. Does it renew every month or is it a permanent thing and i'll have to upgrade my membership?

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
zths Um I notice that the MTool is forgetting to load in variables on the MV games. >w<
Example:
View attachment 2448063
There's no button or way to manually reload values either and the numbers are kinda getting blocked by the scroll bar too. XwX
Nope, this mean the value is nothing, or not a simple value, it can't be directly edit here.
And If you want change value, look bottom at the list, it has a Input Line, change value there, not right side on the list.
Question:

I used up all of my translation data cap. Does it renew every month or is it a permanent thing and i'll have to upgrade my membership?
It reset monthly.

Translation error for this
View attachment 2453038
This is a recent issue, and I am unable to reproduce the problem "even with the same game", I am waiting for someone who is experiencing the problem to let me view the spot remotely.

In the meantime you can switch to the "stable channel" to translate the game.
(Switch channels in the "Version Channel" tab)

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
how do i update this?
Assuming you have the free version: Click the update button. That should open a webpage to download the update file and also a File Open box. Download the update. Choose the file you just downloaded in the File Open box. Hit OK.

Reactions: 213664

mangacol

Sep 13, 2021
Does Translation feature for supporter only, i got the server is run daily back up thing, please wait for 30 min - 1 hours. I still got this after wait 1 hours tho?

May 11, 2022
Assuming you have the free version: Click the update button. That should open a webpage to download the update file and also a File Open box. Download the update. Choose the file you just downloaded in the File Open box. Hit OK.
i see thanks!

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Sorry if the answer to this has already been provided somewhere, but what is the solution when the text is cutoff (as in, it overflows the textbox to the right and goes off screen)? I changed font to Unicode Smooth as recommended by the tool, but the issue is the same even with different font.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
Sorry if the answer to this has already been provided somewhere, but what is the solution when the text is cutoff (as in, it overflows the textbox to the right and goes off screen)? I changed font to Unicode Smooth as recommended by the tool, but the issue is the same even with different font.
Reduce the text size on the main tab. I find that -4 lets me see enough of the text without it getting too small.

Reactions: Bondage Queen

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
About the virus, as far as i can see the file that is flagged is "version.dll" located in "[MAIN FOLDER]\MTool\Tool\loaders\loaderDLL" and as far as i could find it's variation of "Malware - Trojan.Win32.Inject.sb".

DescriptionMalicious programs of this family inject their code into the address space of programs running on the infected computer, such as system processes or programs that have access to the Internet.

So there is justification for it i mean MTool do connect to internet and all but why do it have to do it covertly and it do appear like Malware ? And AV started flagging it as threat like 1 years ago (i mean after an update).

P.S. In the newest version from 10/03 "9D92608B" this file "version.dll" is missing and AV already did not flag anything.

Last edited:

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
About the virus, as far as i can see the file that is flagged is "version.dll" located in "[MAIN FOLDER]\MTool\Tool\loaders\loaderDLL" and as far as i could find it's variation of "Malware - Trojan.Win32.Inject.sb".

DescriptionMalicious programs of this family inject their code into the address space of programs running on the infected computer, such as system processes or programs that have access to the Internet.

So there is justification for it i mean MTool do connect to internet and all but why do it have to do it covertly and it do appear like Malware ? And AV started flagging it as threat like 1 years ago (i mean after an update).

P.S. In the newest version from 10/03 "9D92608B" this file "version.dll" is missing and AV already did not flag anything.
Because It is exactly a Injector, nothing wrong.
It needs to inject into the game.
Antivirus doesn't like this behavior.

I'm doing a lot thing let antivirus doesn't flag it, but it usually do work for a while.

You know, like the guns are dangerous, but doesn't mean It must using for killing you.

Reactions: DarkForse
4.40 star(s) 7 Votes