Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
and I am having issue the game comes in text with boxes, no letter
If the text is in pictures then MTool will not work unfortunately.
I mean when text that is in pictures is translated by someone they open the pic remove or just place on top of original words the translated words and MTool only use internet translation sites (well at least free one) to translate all the text that it can find in the game.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
If the text is in pictures then MTool will not work unfortunately.
I mean when text that is in pictures is translated by someone they open the pic remove or just place on top of original words the translated words and MTool only use internet translation sites (well at least free one) to translate all the text that it can find in the game.
so the MTool is worthless? cause cause all the text just change to boxes rather than words, and the thing ask me to change to font for it.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
so the MTool is worthless? cause cause all the text just change to boxes rather than words, and the thing ask me to change to font for it.
Hesus Kristo, talk about a failure in communications, you two! lol

Just get the Unifont Smooth font that the tool actually suggests you to do on its main tab... Ehemm.

1678919185047.png

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
And have you also...changed to it? Does it say 'Unifont Smooth' next to GameFont:, hmmmm?
Yeah, I did. Don't worry about it someone
message me and we solved it. Thanks for keeping in touch and responding to my question tho.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
hi i use Mtool now with one rpg hentai animated, this one game and i have a problem i can save with the game but when i use Mtool for translate this game i cant save, how do i can fix that??

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
hi i use Mtool now with one rpg hentai animated, this one game and i have a problem i can save with the game but when i use Mtool for translate this game i cant save, how do i can fix that??
I can't confirm this problem.
i need more details.

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I can't confirm this problem.
i need more details.
this game

which you can download at this link: dlsite source from this game:

This game is a game with hentai animations, it is a Japanese game, which works perfectly and can be saved when it is in Japanese, if I use Mtool and translate it with Mtool the game no longer lets me save, when I click on save and click on the save slot doesn't work for me, nothing happens and it doesn't save.
it is possible that Mtool touches something in the game when it changes its language and this something prevents me from saving the game.
I have the last version of Mtool.

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

1679023040664.png

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
this game

which you can download at this link: dlsite source from this game:

This game is a game with hentai animations, it is a Japanese game, which works perfectly and can be saved when it is in Japanese, if I use Mtool and translate it with Mtool the game no longer lets me save, when I click on save and click on the save slot doesn't work for me, nothing happens and it doesn't save.
it is possible that Mtool touches something in the game when it changes its language and this something prevents me from saving the game.
I have the last version of Mtool.

View attachment 2473110

View attachment 2473103
I have already bought this and test it, but no issue was found.

Reactions: Cristiany

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
I have already bought this and test it, but no issue was found.
Oh ok,nevermind.

It already works for me, until now I have been updating it in that link of the picture all the time because when I did it it stopped asking me for an update and it worked for me, for a strange reason I had that problem that I told you about not being able to save, what I have done now is to download the program again since zero and it works for me and I can save now

1679094946924.png
This program Mtool is very nice

Thank you very much for creating the program, it's a pity that it can't remove the censorship in hentai games, it's the only thing it needs to be perfect hahaha

CrossaderX

Oct 12, 2019
I used this to cheat in a videogame, and just wanted to come here to say Thanks! This tool was super helpful

Sep 1, 2020
if the game is english but the var and stuffs are in jp how will I translate it? They said translating eng games aren't recommended(I use mtool as cheat tool also not only for translate)

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
It maybe because autosave when conversations.
I'll check it.
Edit:
Should be fixed in next update.
is there a cache of the game data that is translated? cause if I finish a game I kinda wanna know if I can delete that data.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
if the game is english but the var and stuffs are in jp how will I translate it? They said translating eng games aren't recommended(I use mtool as cheat tool also not only for translate)
Just translate as JP games.
is there a cache of the game data that is translated? cause if I finish a game I kinda wanna know if I can delete that data.
Under game folder, named as: "TrsData.bin"

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes