Tool RPGM MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

skadoodle21

Dec 27, 2016
When i translate i usually have to put the font size to a -12 and even then some words fail to appear, any way to fix this?

Thetempbot

May 10, 2018
Sorry to bother but maybe u can tell me why transladed options/text cant be seleceted in .

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Same as the 2 above. The game works just fine (even after injecting) if I don't run the tool. It literally gives an error on every interaction if I try using the tool.

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
What I mean is. The game is officially translated in EN but in mtool the vars and stuff is JP. Im just using mtool as my cheat tool in EN games since saveeditonline.com isnt specific enough
Yes, nothing wrong, you want to translate something from jp to en, doesn't bother what the game language is, use JP TO EN.

Reactions: owomaniacccccc

Hikage255

Aug 29, 2017
Was hoping i could use this to play Acerola's new game that hasn't been MTLed yet but apperantly you need to pay to translate more than 2.5Mbyte of text. so that goes out the window now i have to wait until Kagura translates if ever

jackycain

Oct 21, 2021
Ty for the tools, though I have to control the speed up function. Speed up too much crashes the game and it triggers window defender

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
zths
I'd like to ask for a little help with Kirikiri games in general. The main problem right now for me, is the major lag the English TL's injection is producing...
Just try it on literally any Kiri game: see how skip works without mtool, then how it works with it. Like a good 10 times slower with the tool injecting. You will notice things are a little laggy and choppy too, when character display is set to instant, or just fast, even when not skipping.

The major problem is when there is e.g. a looping animation playing in the background, or a screen effect - getting the next line makes those choppy, very much stuttery (like it pauses for a quarter second), and it could become quite annoying.
It's not a font issue, I'm certain. Also, funny thing is, if I "Restore original text" (but mtool is still running the game), things become MUCH smoother, this behavior becomes much less noticeable (still there, though), but it will still take like 3 times as much time to skip to the same place, then it would take without mtool.
I don't think tags and the macro file has anything to do with it, even checked the translated scenario files in __MToolTrsData and there doesn't seem to be anything to suggest something like this should be happening.

Any advice?
(really, just check skipping with and without mtool in any kiri game, and you will understand what I'm talking about)

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes