Sideswipe2

Jun 6, 2017
Thank you... thought it should be out soon. Though trying it out it seems there is a problem with Kirito's mind control, as it seems to pass right through him when he's stunned. Possibly the collision boxes not defined properly for the stunned sprite.... M.U.G.E.N 3_12_2020 4_18_09 AM.png

Reactions: Shilou

happablap

Dec 7, 2018
this guy has his work cut out for him, soo many animations for every character. DDC:s dirty movelist is nuts.
Add some furries?
I'd imagine it'll take a long time to implement any new character so dont hold your breath, considering the animations that need to be added to the old chars.

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
this guy has his work cut out for him, soo many animations for every character. DDC:s dirty movelist is nuts.

I'd imagine it'll take a long time to implement any new character so dont hold your breath, considering the animations that need to be added to the old chars.
As a creator myself, I can attest to this. You may remember a Male Renamon and Yaoi Blaziken 18+ couple of characters? Those would be mine. ^^

I don't expect it to be any time soon, only a suggestion.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
What's this 'Curse Brand pt2' thing? I'm sure characters like Link already had that, if it's referring to the scene change to DDC's throne room. And DDC himself doesn't seem to actually have a part 2. He doesn't even has a part 1, since he's invisible if he's the target of the curse branding

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
What's this 'Curse Brand pt2' thing? I'm sure characters like Link already had that, if it's referring to the scene change to DDC's throne room. And DDC himself doesn't seem to actually have a part 2. He doesn't even has a part 1, since he's invisible if he's the target of the curse branding
Cursed Brand was modified so that if DDC defeats his opponent by brand completion instead of the brand move, the other character also gets some S&M outfit.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
so i download the extra files where do i put them?
Extras?
*Checks OP*
Oh, those. No where. Don't even know what they're doing here, those are the CGs and animations for the Palestra game, same developer but different game (though they do share many characters).

D

Deleted member 1231562

how come they never make these types of games with men and women? its either always gay or lesbian.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes