EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1696267197783.png

Overview:
I made my own version of mugen over the past 2 years, was only planning to release it when it was ready, but due to
due to the lack of time that I am trying, I think it would be better to already make the current version available,
I used the "Zp's ADM MUGEN" mugen as a base, but I changed all the characters and edited several animation sprites.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-02
Release Date: 2023-09-30
Developer: LPKS F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ingrid1.png glace_female.png flareon.png cinderace.png aussie.png 2b.png
0.png isurugi1.png cammy1.png angel1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Soft spot for mugen. I have my own version but it's such a mess. Really interested in this one.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
4EE2D99E-DEFD-4E63-8A4B-C01E5B248BC1.jpeg
“Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male human and female Pokémon breeding, Vaporeon is-“
Nevermind Glaceon will turn your meat stick into an icicle in no time
By controlling its body heat, it can freeze the atmosphere around it to make a diamond-dust flurry

(Damn you BaasB you had a lot of fun with the thumbnail and all the screenshots uh? lmao)

Last edited:

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Played around with it a bit, you guys know where more furry varieties are? There's the obvious Bara server and the hentai mugen site, but personally everything got nuked or it's being 'reassembled', where do you guys find this stuff? I don't imagine everyone is sitting on a trove but a few here, a few there type deal.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
That reminds me of before. You can do all versions. Expand yourself if you know how to do it^^ But that's so long ago that I put it together myself^^
In the past there was the problem that it always smeared off with Windows 7+

Reactions: VioletReaperEos

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
I forgot how annoying fighting game controls are , then again its got a soft spot for me with lf2 when my sister and me used to share a keyboard . Good times

Reactions: Beats9821

goug

Jul 28, 2017
Never been interested in MUGEN, but looks like this one has a fine selection of characters. I'll give it a try.

Reactions: monkisuma
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes